Top Osaka Photography Tours
18 results | All Osaka Tours
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Not only will you get to try different foods that the locals themselves actually eat apart from the typical ones that we tourists know like sushi, ramen, etc., you will also get to do some sightseeing as well. Ben was awesome- not only was he very knowledgeable and but also very accommodating!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adrian was very funny and knowledgeable. He gave us good directions and enough time to explore the area. I will recommend him to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Taka our tour guide in Osaka was TERRIFIC! Very personable, informative and fun! His intuitiveness always made sure we were comfortable with the walking distance and the maneuvering of the crowds in the very popular open markets. He also covered the areas we were interested in seeing and doing in Osaka. The biggest bonus, Taka and his professional camera took and emailed us the most amazing photographs of our very enjoyable day on Osaka. I highly recommend Taka and would contact him for any future tours! Thank you so much Taka for giving us a beautiful memory of your wonderful city!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Haru, was very accommodating . The tour was nice , got to see 3 places in one day"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Thank you, yayo! Very charming and insightful. We had a lot of fun and a very tasteful dinner!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew was my tour guide in Osaka. I asked to be shown places less visited by tourists and I wasn't disappointed. Thank you Andrew for showing me around your city."
* A traveler said: "Meeting Rod was awesome. He was of not one of the most down to earth people I ever met in my life. He showed us around the coolest parts of osaka and met some of the coolest locals you would ever meet. From the local food to the feet drinks combined with Rod experience, you are guaranteed memories that will last for ages."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Suga was amazing prompt, knowledgeable and great English skills which allowed us to customize the experience. He also assisted in explaining the subway and bus system which gave us the mobility to truly enjoy the city. Highly Recommend this tour and guide!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing with the help of Guide Mr Hiro. He was really superb. He came in time to pick and with us till the end. Very knowledgeble person with fluent English Language. We had a fantastic time and experience with him. This Viator tour was superb."
* A traveler said: "Eki and Hiro gave relaxed and enjoyable trip to old school Osaka. We visited places that had been serving up specialties for decades. Great insight into a seldom visited part of Osaka. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Costume Dress Up Experiences
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Photography Tours
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Sumiyoshi-taisha (Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine)
- Den Den Town (Nipponbashi)
- Utsubo Park
- Tempozan Harbor Village
- Japan Mint (Osaka Mint Bureau)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Osaka
- Amami Onsen Nanten-En
- Prefecture Government Sakishima Building (Cosmo Tower)
- Nara Park (Nara Koen)
- Kuromon Ichiba Market
- Osaka City Central Hall
- Abeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)
- Spa World
- Tempozan Ferris Wheel
- Tsutenkaku Tower
- Hozenji Yokocho
- Isshin-ji Temple
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture