Top Osaka Historical Tours
70 results | All Osaka Tours
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant few hours with Levy. Spending time wandering off the beaten track and tasting delicious local food was a wonderful way to get to know Osaka better. Levy is full of knowledge and information. An excellent tour and an essential inclusion to any visit to this great city."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was not specific enough some of us could not understand where to meet. What we saw was lovely and worth the money but we skipped Kobe and left tour at Osaka."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour! Aki was super friendly and showed us some really fascinating sites in Osaka."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adrian was very funny and knowledgeable. He gave us good directions and enough time to explore the area. I will recommend him to anybody."
* A traveler said: "They were booked but they were able to accommodate us. the service waa great, driver was pleasant. We would do business with Viator again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Osaka. Kevin was great and the three of us had a great personal tour. Worth it to have the small group experience. Kevin is very knowledgeable and did a great job tailoring the tour to our needs."
* A traveler said: "Lucas was awesome and very knowledgeable. Took us to some great locations and explained everything well to us. Would do this tour again. Lucas is great!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing with the help of Guide Mr Hiro. He was really superb. He came in time to pick and with us till the end. Very knowledgeble person with fluent English Language. We had a fantastic time and experience with him. This Viator tour was superb."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour and I highly recommend this to anyone that is wanting to see Osaka! The tour guide was very knowledgeable and targeted what your interest were."
* A traveler said: "Perhaps a little information to the areas you drive through would be good. Excellent very accommodating team"
* A traveler said: "It was my 50th Birthday celebration. Levy ensured the trip was memorable and gifted a cake at the end"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic with harisan guide. Very informative bamboo garden was beautiful. Lunch was suprb"
* A traveler said: "Ken and Yuzu were down to earth and very knowledgeable tour guides. We had a blast biking around learning some history and enjoying some light snacks. I highly recommend this tour not only because it was fun but because the organization is helping to stabilize the homeless community by teaching them to fix bikes! If you are into fun while helping the community, this is the event for you!!"
* A traveler said: "Nara and Kyoto are beautiful. Excellent tour guide, and just the right amount of stopping at each location. A bit chaotic at first trying to figure out which bus you go to at the hotel, but it was sorted then everything worked out."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Haru, was very accommodating . The tour was nice , got to see 3 places in one day"
* A traveler said: "Eki and Hiro gave relaxed and enjoyable trip to old school Osaka. We visited places that had been serving up specialties for decades. Great insight into a seldom visited part of Osaka. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Taka our tour guide in Osaka was TERRIFIC! Very personable, informative and fun! His intuitiveness always made sure we were comfortable with the walking distance and the maneuvering of the crowds in the very popular open markets. He also covered the areas we were interested in seeing and doing in Osaka. The biggest bonus, Taka and his professional camera took and emailed us the most amazing photographs of our very enjoyable day on Osaka. I highly recommend Taka and would contact him for any future tours! Thank you so much Taka for giving us a beautiful memory of your wonderful city!"
* A traveler said: "We had a custom tour setup and it went flawlessly. Excellent leadership, good education on sites seen, fantastic transportation, and an all around good tour. Highly recommend ti."
* A traveler said: "A hand-made map of sightseeing spots is impressive. Good to have the location image before traveling. On the route there are a lot of Osakan tastes - language, wearing, eating, etc. Shamisen play is something special. Short video introduction for each site is good to have images about the spot. Okonomiyaki and other foods - I need to go there and try."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tempozan Harbor Village
- Osaka Aquarium (Kaiyukan)
- Tsutenkaku Tower
- Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum (Cupnoodles Museum)
- Universal Studios Japan
- Spa World
- Utsubo Park
- Amami Onsen Nanten-En
- Abeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)
- Hozenji Yokocho
- National Bunraku Theater
- Den Den Town (Nipponbashi)
- Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
- Tempozan Ferris Wheel
- Kuromon Ichiba Market
- Japan Mint (Osaka Mint Bureau)
- Kids Plaza Osaka
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture