Osaka Museum of History Tours
Exhibits chronicle Osaka's history, beginning in ancient times when Osaka served as Japan's first capital and site of the Naniwa Palace and ending with exhibits on the city's bustling shopping arcades of the early Showa Period.
Designed from top to bottom, visitors start on the 10th floor and work their way down to the 7th, passing through galleries which focus on the Age of the Naniwa Palace, the Age of the Hongan-ji Temple, and the Age of Greater Osaka. Archaeological remains are displayed in the building’s basement.
Take the Highlights Course if you’re short of time, or follow a more leisurely and detailed route with the Complete Course.
The closest JR station is Morinomiya Station on the JR Loop Line, a 20-30 minute walk from the museum.
6 Tours and Activities to Experience Osaka Museum of History
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour - A Tour to Explore the Symbol of Osaka: Osaka Castle
- Osaka Castle & Dotonbori Lively One Day Tour
- Osaka's golden route Bike tour (Lot of booked, Thank you)
- Traditional Japanese culture in Osaka - Tea Ceremony
Things to do near Osaka
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Nara
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Takamatsu
- Things to do in Kanazawa
- Things to do in Hiroshima
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Nara Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Kagawa Prefecture