Osaka Museum of History Tours and Activities
Work your way through centuries of the past at the Osaka Museum of History, opened in 2003. Located just across from the Osaka Castle, head to the top floor to see great views of the castle.
Exhibits chronicle Osaka's history, beginning in ancient times when Osaka served as Japan's first capital and site of the Naniwa Palace and ending with exhibits on the city's bustling shopping arcades of the early Showa Period.
Designed from top to bottom, visitors start on the 10th floor and work their way down to the 7th, passing through galleries which focus on the Age of the Naniwa Palace, the Age of the Hongan-ji Temple, and the Age of Greater Osaka. Archaeological remains are displayed in the building’s basement.
Take the Highlights Course if you’re short of time, or follow a more leisurely and detailed route with the Complete Course.
Tours and Activities to Experience Osaka Museum of History
Frequently Asked Questions
- Osaka Castle & Dotonbori Lively One Day Tour
- One Day Tour : Making Fun Memories in North Osaka
- Private Tour - A Tour to Explore the Symbol of Osaka: Osaka Castle
- Osaka's golden route Bike tour (Lot of booked, Thank you)
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture