Top Orlando Kid-Friendly
17 results | All Orlando Tours
* A traveler said: "Loves the fact this is built for little kids. My son was tall enough to go on all the rides. He could go on any ride by himself even."
* A traveler said: "We took someone that has never been to Florida and loved Universal! Viator was an easy way to get our tickets at will call. The line wasn’t long."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time not only was it fun but it was educational. My kids are 8 and 12. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and the tour guide Paul was great, informative and made it fun. We will use this service again for excursions."
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate Experience: Dine with an Astronaut and Up-Close Tour with Transport from Orlando
* A traveler said: "The weather during I visited was so hot (for me) and sunny. So it mde me jusf a little sleepy. But the attraction so wonderfull"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful beach. Fun shops. Great food. Lots of things to see and do. Bus ride was comfortable. It was a great road trip."
* A traveler said: "All very nice and clean. Loved to interact with the star fish. Very friendly and helpful. Mother nlaw was excited this being her 1st visit ever"
* A traveler said: "Loved all the pictures we took! There were celebrities for us adults and the kids that we enjoyed!!!"
* A traveler said: "Experiencing The Wheel and seeing the great view with helpful commentary and concessions being available. Also the wax museum and the aquarium were a blast especially since they were all a part of a packaged deal."
* A traveler said: "Courteous, amenable service from tour director, pickups were timely and orderly, activities well-commandeered."
* A traveler said: "It was so fun! We had Alex as a tour guide and he made sure to keep the group together and teach us all about the animals and foliage around. He was very knowledgeable and even brought out the office snake so we could see it/ hold it."
* A traveler said: "The Go Orlando Explorer Pass was worth the cost. Using the pass was very convenient and time efficient!!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time swimming with the Manatees, visiting the wild life preserver and the air boat. Our driver and tour guide were filbert friendly."
* A traveler said: "The memorials were so touching. We were not able to do it all but what we did get to do was so amazing it was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "See the bear n giraffs n well everything the kid's loved it so much thank you for the help with no waiting in line"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun!! Our driver Paul, was super friendly and kind. Our tour guides were “Tom and Jerry” and they did a fantastic job at finding us manatees to swim with! The lunch was spectacular as well! Because of covid they could not provide breakfast but instead, upgraded us to free gear to use!"
* A traveler said: "We actually did the screamer and we had a wonderful time. Friendly crew who made sure everyone was able to see Dolphins at play."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
- Lake Eola Park
- Icon Orlando 360
- Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- TIAA Bank Field
- Orlando Museum of Art
- The LEGO® Store Disney Springs
- Disney's Animal Kingdom®
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Daytona International Speedway
- House of Blues Orlando
- Amway Center
- The Wheel at Icon Park
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Holy Land Experience
- SEA LIFE® Orlando
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando
- I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
- Florida Mall
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia