Top Orlando Airboat Tours
18 results | All Orlando Tours
* A traveler said: "The ride was amazing going thru the Everglades and seeing the wildlife was just amazing our tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Captain Scott was a wealth of knowledge and hilarious. We saw so much in our 90 minutes. It was the perfect amount of time. I would definitely recommend for the entire family. Wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "We approached a gator nest close enough to get pictures. Came within reach of a few baby gators. And our tour guide was really cool. The food for lunch was very tasty!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see natural Florida. Knowledgeable and safety conscience guide. Great family experience for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Loved it very convenient pick up locations, had a great time. Saw momma alligators and their nests and babies in the wild."
* A traveler said: "The memorials were so touching. We were not able to do it all but what we did get to do was so amazing it was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "It was incredible! Definitely would do it again! Saw so many amazing animals in the wild! The air boat was so much fun and our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Brandon was great. Would do this again. Even if you do not see a crocodile you we enjoy the ride and nature. We did the sunset time, beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was absolutely fabulous. The guide tailored the experience to our group and spent time making sure we had fun. Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Experiencing The Wheel and seeing the great view with helpful commentary and concessions being available. Also the wax museum and the aquarium were a blast especially since they were all a part of a packaged deal."
* A traveler said: "Boat Captain Dennis was awesome!!!! Learned so much about the eco system, and all the history and changes that have occurred in that area and also the changes that in the everglades."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very good. Great sense of humor, very knowledgeable on the ecosystem, and provided a fun experience. Would highly recommend them."
* A traveler said: "The airboat ride was great. Avery nice walk through the park zoo section. Then the ride through the safari section was also great. I would recommend this trip to everyone. We met many very nice people on the trip."
* A traveler said: "This tour was everything I wanted it to be, got collected early 6.30am on sat morn lovely tour guide Lisa, got handed a fab breakfast and then off we went, double decker bus and the kids had movies on it. Everglades was amazing, 5Star service and also Miami! You absolutely made our day."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was the best. Interesting, engaging, fun to be around! Very informative information. Super helpful when it came to getting a reservation for the bus tour and they said it was sold out for the day, he helped the entire group get to a kiosk ...and bingo baby we got reservations...Thank you will use again!!!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time swimming with the Manatees, visiting the wild life preserver and the air boat. Our driver and tour guide were filbert friendly."
* A traveler said: "The Go Orlando Explorer Pass was worth the cost. Using the pass was very convenient and time efficient!!"
* A traveler said: "Great for exploring the city! My husband and I got a one day pass and we’re able to do the aquarium, insectarium and butterfly and adventures in Orlando city bus tour. It was a FULL day, but we loved every second of it and had plenty of time for breaks and food in between activities. I would recommend the Go pass to anyone who wants to have some activity planned but is stillflexible"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Amway Center
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- Disney Springs™
- The LEGO® Store Disney Springs
- Epcot Center
- Winter Park
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks
- TIAA Bank Field
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- International Drive
- Icon Orlando 360
- The Wheel at Icon Park
- Florida Mall
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia