I-Drive is where you’ll find one the heaviest concentrations of restaurants, hotels, shopping and entertainment options in Orlando. In addition to the nearby theme parks, this resort area is also home to popular attractions, such as Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium and the ICON Orlando observation wheel—travelers can visit all three with a combo ticket. You can also visit WonderWorks, Ripley's Believe It Or not or enjoy dinner at Mango's Tropical Cafe!
Things to Know Before You Go
International Drive is perfect for exploring when you need a day away from the theme parks.
Don’t forget to bring sun protection for walking between shops, restaurants, and attractions.
ATMs are located all along I-Drive in hotels, grocery stores, and shopping areas.
How to Get There
I-Drive parallels I-4 to its east. If you’re sightseeing around I-Drive, you can use the I-RIDE Trolley, which runs two routes every 20 or 30 minutes.
When to Get There
International Drive is accessible all the time, but individual businesses have their own operating hours. Show up first thing in the morning for sparser crowds at I-Drive’s popular attractions, or in the evening hours to grab dinner or enjoy the district’s nightlife and entertainment offerings.
Dinner Shows on International Drive
If you’re looking for a family-friendly way to spend an evening in Orlando, head to one of the many dinner shows situated along International Drive. This stretch of road is home to the Orlando Improv Comedy Club, Pirates Dinner Adventure, Titanic Dinner Event, The Outta Control Dinner Show and the Vegas-style Rock Dinner Show at Orlando Forum.
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- WonderWorks Orlando
- SEA LIFE® Orlando
- Icon Orlando 360
- The Wheel at Icon Park
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
- Walt Disney World® Magic Kingdom Park
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
- Universal CityWalk
- Universal Studios Florida
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Universal Orlando Resort