Orlando may be best known for the Magic Kingdom, but travelers who want to shop ‘til they drop will find a different kind of excitement at the Florida Mall. Home to more than 250 stores and restaurants, this retail Mecca attracts some 20 million visitors each year.
Travelers will find all the shops they know and love lining the well-lit halls of this popular mall. And top-hits like one of the few M&M’s World shops, an American Girl store and a massive interactive Crayola Experience store make this the perfect place not just for a girlfriends’ getaway, but a day trip away from Disney, too.
What are Florida Mall hours of operation?
Should I book Florida Mall tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Florida Mall 2020?
What's the best way to experience Florida Mall?
- Orlando Shopping to / from Orlando area hotels (Round-trip) 2 Stops Regular
- Orlando hotels to / from Orlando shopping (Round-trip) 1 Stop Regular
- Orlando Shopping to / from area hotels & vac. Homes (Round-trip) 2 Stops Private
- Skip the Line: Crayola Experience Orlando Ticket
Things to do near Orlando
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia