Top Oranjestad Motor Sports
30 results | All Oranjestad Tours
* A traveler said: "The ride through the town on the ATV was wonderful. The trip to the cave, and diving into the water, was exhilarating! And lastly, our guides were amazing! We would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best adventure ever. Carmello and Alex was so informative and Fun. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Incredible and knowledgeable tour guides with everyone's enjoyment and safety top priority. The views were extremely breathtaking. Highly recommend this experience when visiting Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Rodney was a great guide and very informative. He also took wonderful pictures of us!! Thank you so much!!"
* A traveler said: "The team of guides were awesome!!! Had a great day and would recommend them to anyone asking. Will ask for the same group upon return. Fabulous experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Overall good experience. Some of the trails were very bumpy, which was fun for me, but not for some “first-timers” using the ATV. Wish the time at the natural pool was longer but only 4 of us decided to get in so it was cut short. Our tour guide AB was cool. He was very knowledgeable about each stop and the island as a whole."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Nestor was nice and very knowledgeable. The trail was just right, not too long and not too short. I loved the horse I chose, Barbarino."
* A traveler said: "Big was great. Nice off road adventure inside the park that we would not have been able to see on our own. Nice lunch selection afterwards. ABC after folks very friendly and professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing, tour guys were knowledgeable and experienced, got to see most of Aruba historical areas. Will definitely go again if I visit Aruba"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an incredible time on the jeep adventure tour. Alejandro was an awesome guide and we enjoyed every aspect of the tour. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
* A traveler said: "great experience! the tour guide chris made the experience so fun and memorable! we had lots of fun!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours, loved feeding & brushing the donkeys, then going to see & feed ostriches & emus and finishing off with a trip to the “zoo” where we fed more animals!! If you are an animal lover you will love this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Guides were awesome! ATVs were much nicer then I expected. My wife and I highly recommend this guide."
* A traveler said: "Our amazing tour guides Zera and Melvin Jr. The organization of the tour. We felt extremely comfortable and worry free throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "What a great tour!! You have the opportunity to see a little bit of everything on the Island with this tour. Our tour guides were Mac and Roland and they were friendly and knowledgeable. The off-roading with the open air jeeps were so much fun, and as a heads up you will get dusty and jostled around!! Baby beach was beautiful and a perfect end to the day and it was exceptionally nice that snorkeling equipment was provided to us. So many prime photography opportunities along the way during the day and we absolutely loved the donkey sanctuary!! Would recommend this tour for anyone and anyone up for a full day of adventuring in Aruba!"
* A traveler said: "Great variety of sights!! Big G was an enthusiastic and energetic guide. He was knowledgeable and excited to share his love of his island with us. We had a blast!!"
* A traveler said: "Luis was very friendly and helpful with setting us up on the app and making sure we see the best attractions in Aruba. We were able to explore the park and found a bunch of beautiful sights!"
* A traveler said: "My family had a great time on this tour. The places we visited were great and I did not feel rushed while visiting any of the locations. Patrick, our tour guide was fun and informative. The price was reasonable and the bus we were on was cute and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Jumping into the water between the rocks and seeing all the fish!! All of the staff were incredibly friendly and took great care of us!!"
* A traveler said: "This jeep tour was amazing and the island views were beautiful. Our tour guide Alex was great! He was extremely friendly and very knowledgable on the island. He took his time showing us around and definitely made us feel comfortable. I would recommend this to all my friends and family. A beautiful and fun way to tour the island!"
* A traveler said: "Pancho was an excellent guide. Safety was his priority. Tour is a good idea because you get to see parts of the Island that a car would not be able to travel."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and provided my family some awesome experience with showing us the island and sharing details about its history and culture. Highly recommend the tour guide!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes