Top Ontario Segway Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Ontario Tours
Sort by: Featured
Zip through Toronto’s Distillery Historic District on a Segway tour that explores the colorful stories behind the cobblestone streets and 19th-century architecture. Learn to start, steer, and stop a Segway, then follow an expert guide through the heart of the neighborhood. This Toronto Segway tour includes all necessary equipment, and it’s a fun introduction to a revitalized manufacturing district.
Experience Toronto like never before on this educational and entertaining, 30-minute Segway tour. Learn about Toronto’s trendy Distillery District, one of Canada’s hottest tourist attractions, located just east of downtown. Discover the fascinating history behind the former Gooderham and Worts Distillery and roll past the many designer boutiques, unique pubs and cafés, artisan shops, art galleries and award-winning restaurants that line the brick roads of this pedestrian-only village. Guided Segway training, plus all the necessary equipment, including a helmet, are included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toed shoes. Your tour concludes with a photo opportunity and smiles extending for days.
Experience the best of Ontario Place effortlessly on a private 1-hour Segway tour. With maximum two people per tour, it’s a great opportunity to share an special experience with your best friend, romantic partner, or close family member. After a brief training session, follow your personal guide to the Cinesphere, Trillium Park, and more. Listen to commentary on the area and pause whenever you like to take photos.
Get some fresh air outside and learn a new skill during our Segway miniPRO Tour of Port Dalhousie! This is the perfect winter family activity in Niagara, Segways are super easy to learn, no one is left behind and everybody is having fun! We only ride in parks in fairly quiet and wide paths so this tour is ideal for first-timers! Each participant receives a personal training on how to ride a Segway miniPRO and enough time to practice by themselves before we begin the tour. This Tour is about 30 minutes and 3 kilometers long. We meet on the Parking Lot of Jaycee Gardens, located at 543 Ontario St, St Catharines ON L2N 4N4.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Segway Tours in Ontario?
The best Segway Tours in Ontario according to Viator travelers are:
What Segway Tours in Ontario are 1 hour or less?
Segway Tours in Ontario that are 1 hour or less are:
What Segway Tours in Ontario are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ontario experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Segway Tours in Ontario are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ontario may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG) Tours & Tickets
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum Tours & Tickets
- The Grange Tours & Tickets
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park Tours & Tickets
- Floral Clock Tours & Tickets
- Queen's Park Tours & Tickets
- Niagara SkyWheel Tours & Tickets
- Toronto Little India Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory Tours & Tickets
- Hockey Hall of Fame Tours & Tickets
- Sugar Beach Tours & Tickets
- Safari Niagara Tours & Tickets
- Ottawa Parliament Hill Tours & Tickets
- Canadian Museum of History Tours & Tickets
- Jackson-Triggs Winery Tours & Tickets
- Aquatarium at Tall Ships Landing Tours & Tickets
- Gibraltar Point Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- Kurtz Orchards Tours & Tickets
- Toronto High Park Tours & Tickets
- Canadian War Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Minnesota
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Tennessee