Top Ontario Historical Tours
95 results | All Ontario Tours
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed not having to drive and the guides local knowledge about the falls and surrounding area. Ok xxxxxxxx"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, my driver Nathan was a true professional and went above and beyond to look after us all on the tour. It was small group so ideal in these uncertain times. We packed in so much not he day trip and I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Awesome guide and delicious (lots of them) snacks along the way. Our day had rain but didn't interfere in the least."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "Very excited about knowing more about the winery company in Ontario. Nice experience, nice taste of wine and the places are incredible. Everything was Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience thanks to Melissa and her being a fabulous tour guide She took tons of pics for us and offered to stop anywhere we wanted and provided fantastic service"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish the process was a breeze. What a wonderful time! Elaine was exceptional! And the wine was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The Skywheel offered a great view of Niagara. Plenty of photo opportunities. Felt very safe - sanitized immediately after previous guests unloaded! Very friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful, loved every minute of it!! The tour guide was awesome and it was something everyone should experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "The view from the elevator coming down as I was right at the window door. Walking on the outside observation with the strong winds blowing and all the fantastic views around the area."
* A traveler said: "It was fun, well organized. Bus came on time. Perridiso Estate winery was the best Jerry was great !!!"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing and scenic. Our guide did a great job especially being her first day! She was funny and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "First, the weather was fabulous ! Tea' our guide was excellent and everything was well done...thanks"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, learned a lot about the prison. Kids and I really liked it. The tour guide was great. She answered all questions and told great tales."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this activity! Our guide Nicol was awesome, entertaining, relax, kind. She make us feel confident on the Segway, very good teacher!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our tour guide, Janet, for a wonderful Sunday afternoon. The restaurants that we visited were some of the nicest. Everything from beer and cheeses to sandwiches, to chimney cake and more! The history of Niagara on the Lake came to life as Janet told it to us."
* A traveler said: "Awesome views of the city skyline. This was such relaxing way to enjoy a couple of drinks, watch some wildlife and spend some time on the water. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely something I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fabio is the best guide. Punctual and pleasant, he takes his time, knows his route well and all the interesting places to take pictures and shop. the restaurant is ok, across from the falls. The cruise was good, pleasant staff."
* A traveler said: "David was great, we discovered a lot of historical facts and it was fun. Segway is really nice and we will probably do it again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Toronto Little India
- PondView Estate Winery
- Toronto Harbour
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Aquatarium at Tall Ships Landing
- Queen's Quay Terminal
- Canada's Wonderland
- University of Toronto
- Brock's Monument
- Rideau Canal
- Toronto City Hall
- Ottawa Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica
- Confederation Square
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in South Carolina