Top Ontario Food Tours
169 results | All Ontario Tours
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "Very excited about knowing more about the winery company in Ontario. Nice experience, nice taste of wine and the places are incredible. Everything was Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! Audrey was a wonderful guide who presented a wonderful mix of history, fun facts and cultural foods."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish the process was a breeze. What a wonderful time! Elaine was exceptional! And the wine was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The food that I got to say was super delicious! My tour guide was a very sweet person and he made sure that I tried all the best things that Kensington had to offer."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "10/10 wine tour. Couldn’t recommend it enough. The guide tour Matt was great! It’s well worth it , cycling and wining especially on a sunny day."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "Ask for Johnny! He will be 70yrs young and is always happy! Professional, accommodating, on time, and comfortable. He made sure we had fun, we laughed, and each stop on the tour was amazing. Johnny was very welcoming. Perridiso Estate Winery made you feel at home. Gissepi is a wonderful host."
* A traveler said: "Very personable and knowledgeable Guide. We enjoyed the tour very much! We would do another tour with this provider."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing and scenic. Our guide did a great job especially being her first day! She was funny and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "This was the second time we’ve taken this tour. It is an excellent way to see Ottawa highlights. Also, it is lots of fun for kids to experience a bus that becomes a boat."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time on our tour! Great beer and loved Mike. Went to places my friend, who has lived in Toronto for 10 years, has never visited. Would 100% recommend, although we may have traumatized our poor tour guide 😂"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Lily was very knowledgeable about the city. She took what could have been a dry history lesson and made it speak to us in every corner of the town we visited. We were impressed with knowledge that spoke to me and that we were interested in. She was very personable."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience thanks to Melissa and her being a fabulous tour guide She took tons of pics for us and offered to stop anywhere we wanted and provided fantastic service"
* A traveler said: "The view from the elevator coming down as I was right at the window door. Walking on the outside observation with the strong winds blowing and all the fantastic views around the area."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and the captain were wonderful and are it so exciting. I would go again. Fun for ages 5 and up"
* A traveler said: "Perfect for Niagara falls go from and back to Toronto downtown. Stops by the falls - tower view - cruise available to get close - stops by the power plant - stuff very friendly"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, my driver Nathan was a true professional and went above and beyond to look after us all on the tour. It was small group so ideal in these uncertain times. We packed in so much not he day trip and I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast! Saw a little bit of everything that makes Niagara such a great tourist destination. Thanks!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Canadian War Museum
- Safari Niagara
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- 1000 Islands Tower
- Toronto Yorkville
- Canadian Museum of History
- Confederation Square
- Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- Gibraltar Point Lighthouse
- Reif Estate Winery
- National Gallery of Canada (Musée des Beaux-Arts du Canada)
- Ottawa Locks
- Casa Loma
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- Queen Victoria Park
- The Grange
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in South Carolina