Top Oaxaca Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Oaxaca Tours
An incredible tour where you can discover 7 of the Huatulco bays. You will be able to see dolphins, turtles and in season the migration of whales. We will pass near one of the largest blow holes known as the "Bufadero". We will see the bay of "Cacaluta" famous for its movies and television commercials, the beach of La India, the beach of "La Distribución". You can try the famous pineapple stuffed with seafood in the restaurant.
Spend a few hours cruising rugged trails and lush jungle on a quad bike tour of Huatulco. Get in your vehicle and explore the deciduous forest by crossing several trails and the Copalite River. Enjoy time to swim in the refreshing waters of the river and relax on its banks before returning to the starting point.
Enjoy a day of adventure and thrills by booking a visit to the Hagia Sofia eco-park from Huatulco. Wander along a riverside trail, spot birds, butterflies and interesting flora, take a dip in a waterfall, and get incredible views of the surrounding landscapes as you soar through the air on five different zip lines.
This exciting tour offers you spectacular views from the heights of the Hagia Sofía ranch, a place of exuberant vegetation, there are 5 shots where you can feel the adrenaline, live exciting moments and if you wish to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Magdalena River and the waterfall of the bell, in addition to knowing a variety of exotic flowers and trying a variety of fruits, is the most complete package you can buy. Live the adventure!
Many parts of Mexico are off-limits to most vehicles, but you’ll venture deep into the southern Sierra Madre on a sturdy ATV, with special access to areas few travelers are able to see. Learn the ins-and-outs of coffee bean cultivation from real-life experts. Then, you’ll make your way through the jungle to the Llano Grande waterfall, with a chance to dive into the pounding, crystalline waters. End the day with a traditional Oaxacan lunch.
Experience southern Mexico’s wild scenery on this guided ATV adventure in Puerto Escondido. After a convenient hotel pickup, get your heart pumping while racing through the southern Sierra Madre mountains with a knowledgeable local guide. Marvel at the region’s natural beauty and enjoy complimentary meals, bottled water, and park access.
Because is one of the unique Tours that have history about the Real Mexico and Ancestral Culture the is the Zapotec people one of the 16 etnic groups that we have in Oaxaca State. Is to many Tour Operatos around Puerto Escondido but belive me no buddy do this kind of activities, that is why we say then is unique.
In this adventure we delight ourselves all the time with the landscapes of mountains, clouds, pine trees and the picturesque towns of the Sierra Norte. Once we explore the town, the history, the culture, context, etc. we enter the magnificent forest that embraces the community. It is a stunning trail full of flowers, magueys, corn, pines, oaks and beautiful mountainscapes. This villages are so interesting and quite. You will appreciate the rural life of the state, the habits and customs. During the adventure you will have time for a picnic, meditation or other activities. At the end of the walk an amazing hanging bridge at the top of the mountain is waiting for you with one of the most beautiful landscapes. We will be back to the city at 6 PM.
The adrenaline rush is the main reason to go ziplining, but the interest also lies in the hike to observe the flora and fauna. How many of us come back from a hike and say to ourselves: that was awesome, I forgot how much I love hiking, I forgot how good it makes me feel, I should do this more often ! . With Guide Oaxaca: You will enjoy a full day at your leisure (with your group) and everything you want to do at your own pace. With Guide Oaxaca, it means having passion at your service, intimacy at the heart of the stay and peace of mind as a guarantee. So you have no surprises: no visits to repay, no additional costs except for tips and drinks
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Extreme Sports in Oaxaca?
What Extreme Sports in Oaxaca are taking additional safety precautions?
What Extreme Sports in Oaxaca are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Oaxaca may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cascadas de Llano Grande (Llano Grande Waterfalls) Tours & Tickets
- Oaxaca Culture Museum (Museo de las Culturas de Oaxaca) Tours & Tickets
- San Agustin Bay (Bahía San Agustín) Tours & Tickets
- Oaxaca Ethnobotanical Garden (Jardín Etnobotánico de Oaxaca) Tours & Tickets
- Casa Crespo Tours & Tickets
- Santa Cruz Bay (Bahía Santa Cruz) Tours & Tickets
- Copalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & Tickets
- Copalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & Tickets
- Maguey Bay (Bahía Maguey) Tours & Tickets
- Benito Juarez Market (Mercado Benito Juarez) Tours & Tickets
- Tangolunda Bay (Bahía Tangolunda) Tours & Tickets
- Tlacolula Market (Mercado Tlacolula) Tours & Tickets
- Yagul Tours & Tickets
- 20th November Market (Mercado 20 de Noviembre) Tours & Tickets
- Zaachila Tours & Tickets
- Órgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & Tickets
- Cuilapam Convent (Convento de Cuilápam) Tours & Tickets
- San Bartolo Coyotepec Tours & Tickets
- Chachacual Bay Tours & Tickets
- Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets