Top Oakland Walking Tours
2 Oakland Walking Tours | All Oakland Tours
Fitting meals and tours into a vacation schedule can be one of traveling’s greatest challenges. This short, fun tour makes the planning a little easier by combining desert with a walking tour of Oakland’s Rockridge neighborhood. Sample some of Rockridge’s best ice cream and gelato while spending an afternoon walking around the neighborhood. Plus, skip the lines wherever you sample ice cream.
For a Halloween outing that helps visitors enjoy the best of the holiday—from spooky stories to tales of the dead and tasty sweets—don't miss this guided Oakland adventure. Meet-up with your group at Chapel of the Chimes to see the columbarium where hundreds of thousands are resting. Then stroll among the headstones in Mountain View Cemetery, see old burial plots, and end your day with included refreshments.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Oakland are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Oakland
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Reno
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon