Top Oahu Water Tours
70 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "The entertainment was great. The wait staff was very efficient especially our server Frank. The food was very good."
* A traveler said: "The crew was wonderful, friendly & helpful. Saw allot of sea turtles. Weather was perfect, water was clear & warm. I’d do this again whenever I go back to Oahu."
* A traveler said: "Great time! The guides were super friendly and fun. We loved Tim! The ride was great and loved the snorkeling. Saw a pod of dolphins, several sea turtles and lots of fish. Lunch was actually very good! Plenty of time to snorkel and see everything. Had a relaxing time on the way back laying in the sun and have a few drinks. HIGHLYYY RECOMMEND"
* A traveler said: "They provide a safe, interesting trip. Many animals above and below water. A great view of Wakiki and Diamond Head from the water."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience we definitely enjoyed it. Can’t wait too experience it again. The view of the island from the boat was great"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing you in the ocean u see the beach and mountains and the sun,, swimming with the dolphins,, really nice experience I strongly recommend every body to do😍😍😍😍."
* A traveler said: "The fish coming around the boat is amazing. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "first time doing this and my wife and i loved it very friendly staff very gorgeous views you get that relaxing feeling and its super fun , next time i come to hawaii im going here again"
* A traveler said: "We LOVED every minute of the trip! Everyone working on the boat we’re all so informative and attentive. A MUST if you are visiting!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great event. Enjoyed being out on the water and had great views. The captain and crew were the best making the most of the event. We saw whales on the way back to shore. Extra bonus was the captain’s amazing playlist! Great way to spend a couple of hours!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Krash made the trip so much fun. He also provided us with information about the area we were in and learned a lot about the sea life and history of Waikiki!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Beautiful sunset & great food & drinks. The crew was friendly & the boat was clean & safe."
* A traveler said: "This was a good tour. I have always wanted to see the Pearl Harbor memorial. I’m glad that I was able to experience it."
* A traveler said: "This was a last minute booking and I am beyond happy we did it! The trip was amazing and the crew was very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Alexio, Jonah, and jerry were amazing. Such a beautiful experience 10/10 would book again. The boat ride was sooo much fun let alone actually snorkeling and seeing so many beautiful fish and turtles"
* A traveler said: "Wheelchair accessible!! Only one I could find it was amazing!! Thank you for being accessible. Cheers!!"
* A traveler said: "We saw some sea turtles super awesome ... the captain was very knowledgeable gave lots of cool history .... every one was super friendly"
* A traveler said: "Francesco and Ryland were amazing! they made sure to customize our experience based on what we wanted to get out of the trip and also were very cognizant of all of us to make sure that we were safe. We even got to see dolphins!"
* A traveler said: "From the attentive, friendly crew to the beautiful, well maintained ship the experience was an amazing night. Plenty of food and drink for everyone on board. The views from the water and the fireworks were just incredible. Highly recommend his event."
* A traveler said: "Booked day before and was fortunate to get a spot on Uncle Kevin’s bus. Uncle Kevin was both knowledgeable and fun. Would definitely suggest this outing to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Jason our tour guide was funny engaging and knowledgeable tour was informative on time but also allowed enough time to enjoy stops. Only thing I would suggest is to allow passengers choice for lunch"
* A traveler said: "Ben was an awesome tour guide. The 5 hour trip was filled with fun, beauty, adventure and just lovely people. We had an absolute blast and want to do it again!! Ben made sure we were all safe which made me feel really good since I had my 10 year old along. So fun! I highly recommend this outing!"
* A traveler said: "The view, the sunset, the lights on the boat and most importantly the hostess. Everyone had fun, they were kind and generous."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- He'eia State Park
- Waimea Valley
- Honolulu Harbor
- Honolulu Hale
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Ko Olina
- Mokolii Island
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Kewalo Basin
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Kaau Crater
- Kaneohe Bay
- Mt. Tantalus
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- Banzai Pipeline