Top Oahu Swim with Dolphins
13 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "It was amazing to see the dolphins swimming under me. Truly beautiful. The crew was really nice and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!!!!!!!! My wife isnt super mobile due to a lung transplant and recent cancer surgery, but the staff was more than helpful getting her in the water"
* A traveler said: "We loved it. I was impressed with our tour guide who talked for 90 mins and was entertaining. We didn't realize how big the ranch is and we're locals. We are definitely going back"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed all the info provided by the Guide on the ride. The schedule was always on time. Best way to get around with having to rent a Car."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly entertaining. Funny and joyous from beginning to end. You will definitely feel you have new family by the time it's over. A don't miss treat for the whole family."
* A traveler said: "Amazing show and great setup I recommend you this experience Great for pictures and the dinner was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Definitely a must do when visiting oahu. We had a great time. Very well-organized despite the new protocols in place due to covid.Staff very warm and friendly. Food was okay. Learned a lot about the culture of hawaii. Hat’s off to the Chief!!! super hilarious..very entertaining!!!"
* A traveler said: "Riding the ATV's and the beautiful scenery !! Also our tour guide was just awesome. Ja-cu I think was his name."
* A traveler said: "We had the absolute greatest experience Parasailing! Our instructors were so fun and outgoing. I'd highly recommend this company! What a blast!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fun filled experience. The employees at check in were super helpful and friendly. The canoe captain and crew were well organized and friendly. They walked us through what was expected of us and kept us laughing and wet. Great fun"
* A traveler said: "Loved Julie and her crew. We saw Dolphins early on and got 6 or 7 passes from a pod that had 20-30 dolphins. They went right underneath us and overall it was a fun experience. They were super fun and very respectful of the wildlife."
* A traveler said: "The dancers, the performers, the sunsets and all the food are the most memorable event on Luau to me."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Honolulu Hale
- Waikiki Beach
- Honolulu Harbor
- Koʻolau Range
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Oahu Cruise Port
- Byodo-In Temple
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Iolani Palace
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Waikiki Aquarium
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- KCC Farmers’ Market
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Halona Blowhole
- Hanauma Bay
- Paradise Cove Luau