Top Oahu Overnight Tours
12 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience, clean boat, fun crew! We didn’t catch the big one but had fun anyways. Recommended !"
* A traveler said: "Loved the outing! It was a beautiful day and the crew was fun and easy going. We didn't catch anything, but spotted a whale. Fish being less active in warm water made it less likely to catch a fish, but the crew did their best and were awesome! I would book again and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery and the fun and informative info from the driver/guide named. Mac! Also enjoyed the comaraderie with everybody else!"
* A traveler said: "Zory was an excellent teacher, I'm 31 and have never surfed before and I was able to do it!! I had a blast!! I wish I would've done this at the beginning of my vacation so I could come back. Also, as a bonus I got to see a giant sea turtle!"
* A traveler said: "The guys was very professional loved every moment .. will go again I felt safe.. the music was great"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was awesome.special thank you to our tour guide Lea she showed us so much Hawaiian love. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Lea"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Justin is very knowledgeable about the area. Really enjoyed all of the beaches."
* A traveler said: "Kiki, was a great host & told us a lot of history & was very informative about Hawaii.. He was very kind & was a surfer back in the day..Knew a lot about the different beaches in the area.."
* A traveler said: "The efficiency of communication between the host Katie and our group. Katie was very knowledgeable of the Island and toured it in a timely orderly fashion"
* A traveler said: "I thought the activity was great...the yoga was a great basic class appropriate for the paddle boards, the lights made it extra fun, and the instructor went totally out of her way to engage, take photos, position us and give personalized attention from the water while she was walking around to each person. The setting was beautiful as well. I thought it would be too kitchy but I was pleasantly surprised at how great it was. In particular floating shavasana under the stars and moon was very special. Thank you for a wonderful evening!"
* A traveler said: "Can't say enough about this tour. Our guide was exceptional and took us to some very memorable bars. We shared this tour with some people from the Air Force and they made us feel very welcome! I was concerned about pedaling, but it was no problem. Definitely recommend this one!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kailua Beach Park
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Waikiki Beach
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Maunalua Bay
- Bishop Museum
- Koʻolau Range
- Sunset Beach
- Kewalo Basin
- Iolani Palace
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Diamond Head
- Byodo-In Temple
- Manoa Falls