Top Oahu Layover Tours
10 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a blast with the crew! They knew where to take us to have the most optimal turtle snorkeling experience. Super professional and fun! Safe and exciting! 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was wonderful, friendly & helpful. Saw allot of sea turtles. Weather was perfect, water was clear & warm. I’d do this again whenever I go back to Oahu."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing you in the ocean u see the beach and mountains and the sun,, swimming with the dolphins,, really nice experience I strongly recommend every body to do😍😍😍😍."
* A traveler said: "The captain and divers are well experienced, organized and dedicated to making this an amazing experience. The make sure your comfortable and enjoying the most of this experience. Definitely recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "The Oahu shark dive was an amazing experience! We saw sharks swimming all around the cage! The trip was fun and well planned. The captain and Matty kept us laughing and were very knowledgeable about the sharks. We loved it and would highly recommend! Tip: Go in the morning when the ocean is calmer."
* A traveler said: "First luau ever and we truly enjoyed it. The Chief was very engaging and attentive. He made us laugh so hard!!"
* A traveler said: "Ben was an awesome tour guide. The 5 hour trip was filled with fun, beauty, adventure and just lovely people. We had an absolute blast and want to do it again!! Ben made sure we were all safe which made me feel really good since I had my 10 year old along. So fun! I highly recommend this outing!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast riding the jet ski. Everyone was very nice and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this adventure when in Hawaii"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful reefs! There was a great crew on board who were very knowledgeable and willing to help. I would definitely recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Kaneohe Bay
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Kapiolani Park
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Lanai Lookout
- Valley of the Temples
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Sandy Beach Park
- Banzai Pipeline
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- Waikele Center
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Honolulu Hale
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Waikiki Beach
- Waikiki Aquarium
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park