Top Oahu City Tours
84 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Trips were amazing. We purchased 3 lines for the day. The red line was very informative. The pink line took you around to shops and hotels. The blue line was simply amazing. The sights on this trip were so beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The trip is so enjoyable! Tiki educated us about the Hawaii HX, he is so pleasant to talk to, I would recommend people to take this tour with tiki."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Very interesting and informative. Had a great time. Tour guide was awesome. Knew his stuff. Nice person."
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling was very relaxing. Food was good. Crew was great. View was awesome. Will definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Paradise Cove was everything I hoped for in a Hawaiian Luau! The only issue we had was with the booking. We chose to include and pay for transportation but were not told that our Resort was not an option for pick up. I will be seeking a refund from aviator for that part of the experience. But the Luau itself was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Mike is an amazing life guide through the history of Hawaii, real deal! Harry, best driver ever!!!! Mahalo for showing my SeaStar and me Hawai’i through your eyes. To give them 5 stars would not express the appreciation. I give them 7 stars✨ the number of completion, we completely enjoyed this tour😍"
* A traveler said: "Cousin Dave was the best! Very knowledgeable and personable tour guide! This is a great tour especially if it’s your first time to the island. You get a good sample of things and a expanded knowledge of things you might want to revisit later in greater depth. Great to do early in your trip."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized, efficient, and fokd was amazing. Great show, great staff, just everything was amazing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! The guide was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and entertaining. He was polite, friendly and ensured that we all had a good time. Which we all did!"
* A traveler said: "Knowledge of our guide "Big Tony"; the places he took us to, were very beautiful. Not much more to add."
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!! He gave us a lot of history of the area and seemed very knowledgeable. The USS Arizona Memorial is very moving! I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a good tour. I have always wanted to see the Pearl Harbor memorial. I’m glad that I was able to experience it."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Our guide Tony was very knowledgeable and friendly. The vehicle was very clean and well maintained. Arizona Memorial was very crowded, but the guide from the park service gave a indepth history. Active military base...Don't try to bring bags etc..."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour. The bus driver Dave was very nice. He was very knowledgeable of the city when during the city tour."
* A traveler said: "The beautiful blow hole was gorgeous. Eddie was fun and patient. We were able to learn a great deal about Hawaii and the people/culture."
* A traveler said: "Although we couldn’t go to the memorial due to the dock problem, our tour guide OLI, made up for it. He was kind, funny, compassionate and made us forget our disappointment with the Pearl Harbor issues. He made this experience wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Mike and Larry were amazing!! Definitely would go again. Mike is very knowledgeable and kept us all entertained. Favorite part of our trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing and doing things we have never experienced in our own country with our family was wonderful with your help!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Valley of the Temples
- Lanai Lookout
- Waimea Bay
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Ko Olina
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Koʻolau Range
- Lyon Arboretum
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Mt. Tantalus
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Kapiolani Park
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Koko Crater
- Hanauma Bay
- Manoa Valley
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- USS Oklahoma Memorial