Things to Do on Oahu This Fall
As summer vacations end and temperatures dip slightly, you’ll find fewer visitors on Oahu, meaning less-crowded attractions and lower room rates. Add in a bounty of cultural activities and festivals, and you’ll see why fall is a great time to visit. Here are our top suggestions if you’re visiting Oahu in autumn.
- Discover top Honolulu and Waikiki attractions aboard an open-air,hop-on hop-off bus or trolley.
- Embark on a hiking tour toManoa Falls, the island’s tallest accessible waterfall.
- Pedal between historic sites on abicycle tour.
- Discover why movie directors love filming at Kualoa Ranch on anATV adventure.
- Head to theNorth Shoreto check out the swells and surf scene.
- Watch a spectacular fireworks display from the deck of a catamaran on adinner cruise.
- Take asnorkeling tourto explore life under the island’s crystal-clear water.
- Watch Polynesian dancers and indulge in a Hawaiian feast at theChief’s Luau.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the island’s beaches, valleys, and mountains on an open-doorhelicopter ride.