Top Nova Scotia Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
51 results | All Nova Scotia Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour guide and very much liked all of the stops and the whole experience. Hallifax is a beautiful town and we learned so much from Johnathan. Peggy's cove was beautiful and we had a great time visiting Hallifax."
* A traveler said: "Driver Geoff and tour guide Abigale were great on the tour. Geoff gave us a lot of info about the bus/boat and Abigale keep the trip interesting with her great insight on points of interest and funny stories along the way. Definitely a must to do while in Halifax"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was wonderful! Adrian was an amazing tour guide, very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable! The tour itself was amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "Sam was an excellent host. She was very knowledgeable ,professional and we had some great conversations. I would definitely recommend this tour. Thank you Sam looking forward to some future tours. Good luck in your future expansions. With your personality you will definitely succeed."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the highlight of our vacation. What a blast and such a great way to see the city. Our guide was very informative and knowledgable. You certainly don't need much experience to ride this great machine.....you just need to trust it. Definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was such a delightful experience. Great selection of wines, a tremendous guide and great company."
* A traveler said: "The host did a wonderful job going into detail about the history and the areas of Lunenburg. The atmosphere was casual The tour guide was extremely professional and informative."
* A traveler said: "Really beautiful and memorable tour. Harry was an awesome tour guide - providing interesting and lively commentary throughout the tour. This tour is a great way to see the best of Cape Breton Island - just sit back and relax and enjoy the beauty. I would definitely rate this a five star tour for the breathtaking views and beauty that is Cape Breton Island and for the wonderful service that Misty and Harry provided. Do not hesitate to book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely extraordinary experience. Great storytelling by the crew, light interactivity, great views, excellent service, pairings and company."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience….such beautiful scenery!!! Our tour guide (Johnathan) was absolutely wonderful too…so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the sailing experience and participating in helping the deck hand. Highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't sailed before."
* A traveler said: "Very personal friendly and knowledgeable guide.We enjoyed the tour and now knpwich.more about Cape Breton and Cabot Trail"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sainte-Famille Wines
- Peggy’s Cove
- Spring Garden Road
- Mahone Bay
- Annapolis Valley
- Province House
- Old Town Clock
- Point Pleasant Park
- Blomidon Estate Winery
- Avondale Sky Winery
- Halifax City Hall
- Fairview Lawn Cemetery
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
- Cabot Trail
- Confederation Bridge
- Government House
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Oak Island
- Millbrook Cultural & Heritage Centre
- Things to do in Halifax
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina