Top Northern Territory Extreme Sports
53 results | All Northern Territory Tours
* A traveler said: "An awesome experience from start to finish. Professional staff, great pilot. A magical way to experience the outlying area of Alice springs and a beautiful sunrise."
* A traveler said: "IsA wonderful way to see the key sites in this region. A full day of action with plenty of rest points."
* A traveler said: "We really loved the show. Being city dwellers but country people at heart, it was wonderful to pat buffalo, goats, donkey, horses and beautiful dogs. We were able to have a go at training a working dog ! The commentary was excellent, interesting and fun. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "What a great time! My wife and I booked this tour online and everything was great! Our tour guide Dani was lovely and very knowledgeable, she spoke thee local languages and delivered service beyond what was expected."
* A traveler said: "This tour was sensational. We learnt a lot about aboriginal cultural . Saw the most amazing landscapes and sunsets. Our guide was fantastic with a great sense of humour and a good knowledge of the places we visited, very accommodating. We live in a wonderful country. I would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. The bbq & star gazing talk was amazing and the fact that you got to have a bbq at the base of Uluru was epic. Highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to visit."
* A traveler said: "A great way to appreciate Kakadu. The plane has limited leg room if you are tall so can become uncomfortable after a while. The views were stunning especially at sunset."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so well coordinated and organized. Our hotel at Uluru was really good but the one at Kings Cross was much more rustic with even ants and lizards in the room. The side tours that we took early in the morning were all very prompt and just as advertised. A great insight into this area and we would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The landscape in Palm Valley was amazing- especially the flowers and various kinds plants on the shorter of the two walks."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Lauren was exceptional. There was a bit of a mixup, but Lauren demonstrated great customer skills to get us to the spot in time for the sunset. Her enthusiasm for the land and her knowledge were commendable. Probably the best guide we had during our stay. Lauren is a credit to the organisation."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic pilot who was not only skilled but extremely informative. We felt safe, comfortable and invigorated by the journey. Thanks Ben for a highly memorable experience!"
* A traveler said: "ust to let you know we had a fabulous day & Claire is a brilliant guide one of the best that we have had the pleasure of being with. She is a walking encyclopedia & nothing was a bother to her, there should be more tour giudes likeClaire. I will have & will highley recomend your business to others. Claire also said there would be photos on linewhere do I go to find them Cheers Suzanne"
* A traveler said: "Viator never let us down because they choose the best local tour operators, and AATKings is really great. Very well organized tour, excellent tour guides. Enjoyed sunset and sunrize, and recommend bbq dinner under the stars. Jacob and Kevin, you were educational and entertaining. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Sam was excellent. He picked us up at the hotel and then gave us am amazing 1 hr flight. His commentary and ability to point things of interest was really appreciated This is a must do activity"
* A traveler said: "Good pilot with humorous commentary. Amazing views of the diverse country that makes up Kakadu - from stone country to the falls, and then the wetlands."
* A traveler said: "Thanks, Dan the Man in the Van. Lots of fun, very informative and the perfect massage...haha. Thanks to the Severin family for letting us venture onto their land."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience from being picked up, the helicopter, the commentary, the scenery and very efficient pilot will be very memorable. Thanks to Sam and Casey."
* A traveler said: "Got to see uluru from above to celebrate my partner’s birthday. It was memorable and incredible, love every second of it"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with Dan lots interesting comentry beautiful pools and gorges butterfly park and farm animals gardens was amazing. Nice meeting Graham who does fishing trips. Thankyou."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Nitmiluk National Park (Katherine Gorge National Park)
- Nourlangie (Burrungkuy)
- Darwin Waterfront Precint
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre
- Crocodylus Park
- Edith Falls (Leliyn)
- Mindil Beach
- Cullen Bay
- Magnetic Termite Mounds
- Mala Walk
- Alice Springs School of the Air Visitor Centre
- Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- Ormiston Gorge
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)
- George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens
- Darwin Aviation Museum
- Myilly Point Heritage Precinct
- Things to do in Darwin
- Things to do in Uluru
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Broome
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Tasmania