Top Northern Territory 4WD Tours
63 results | All Northern Territory Tours
* A traveler said: "What a great time! My wife and I booked this tour online and everything was great! Our tour guide Dani was lovely and very knowledgeable, she spoke thee local languages and delivered service beyond what was expected."
* A traveler said: "Excellent food couldn’t fault it Fantastic boat Great staff An absolute must do Well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful and relaxing way to start the day. Most spectacular sunrise over the billabong. Lots of wildlife. Great cruise commentated by a knowledgeable guide. Beautiful part of Australia."
* A traveler said: "A great way to appreciate Kakadu. The plane has limited leg room if you are tall so can become uncomfortable after a while. The views were stunning especially at sunset."
* A traveler said: "The walk into the Kata Tjuta canyon and the sunset Viewing were the highlights. The tour guides Reece and Britney did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Simon our tour host was informative and extremely hrlpful to all . Wonderful day a most do for anyone visting Darwin"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, would definitely go again. Couldn’t have felt more boujee, staff were incredible, champagne was delicious and our cups were never empty!"
* A traveler said: "Great extra to stop on the sandbar. Feeling like you are standing in the middle of the ocean. Even fell in the water when my adult daughter decided to jump on my back!!! Lots of laughs and even drenched I was not cold on the way back."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful cruise & very friendly & informative guides The scenery and history of Darwin harbour made for a great trip to Darwin Thanks Harbour tours"
* A traveler said: "Bus ride awesome upstairs. Aircon on the bottom awesome. Narration done very well. Paul Makin I think . Hop on Hop off excellent Cullen Bay drop off for lunch beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful and spiritual place. Offroad Dreaming were fantastic. I would highly recommend this day trip."
* A traveler said: "An awesome experience from start to finish. Professional staff, great pilot. A magical way to experience the outlying area of Alice springs and a beautiful sunrise."
* A traveler said: "IsA wonderful way to see the key sites in this region. A full day of action with plenty of rest points."
* A traveler said: "We really loved the show. Being city dwellers but country people at heart, it was wonderful to pat buffalo, goats, donkey, horses and beautiful dogs. We were able to have a go at training a working dog ! The commentary was excellent, interesting and fun. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was sensational. We learnt a lot about aboriginal cultural . Saw the most amazing landscapes and sunsets. Our guide was fantastic with a great sense of humour and a good knowledge of the places we visited, very accommodating. We live in a wonderful country. I would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. The bbq & star gazing talk was amazing and the fact that you got to have a bbq at the base of Uluru was epic. Highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to visit."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so well coordinated and organized. Our hotel at Uluru was really good but the one at Kings Cross was much more rustic with even ants and lizards in the room. The side tours that we took early in the morning were all very prompt and just as advertised. A great insight into this area and we would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Lauren was exceptional. There was a bit of a mixup, but Lauren demonstrated great customer skills to get us to the spot in time for the sunset. Her enthusiasm for the land and her knowledge were commendable. Probably the best guide we had during our stay. Lauren is a credit to the organisation."
* A traveler said: "The landscape in Palm Valley was amazing- especially the flowers and various kinds plants on the shorter of the two walks."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic pilot who was not only skilled but extremely informative. We felt safe, comfortable and invigorated by the journey. Thanks Ben for a highly memorable experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Darwin Waterfront Precint
- Crocosaurus Cove
- Larapinta Trail
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre
- George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens
- Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT)
- East Point Reserve
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Magnetic Termite Mounds
- Myilly Point Heritage Precinct
- Crocodylus Park
- Nitmiluk National Park (Katherine Gorge National Park)
- Bicentennial Park
- Mary River Wetlands
- Arnhem Land
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Watarrka National Park
- Anzac Hill
- Things to do in Darwin
- Things to do in Uluru
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Broome
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Tasmania