Top Northern Morocco Outdoor Activities
492 results | All Northern Morocco Tours
* A traveler said: "I travel a lot for work and pleasure. I rarely take tours and employ guides. In this case, I couldn’t be happier that I did. We traveled to all the major cities in Morocco and spent three days with Sahara Desert Tours going from Fez to Marrakech via a night in the Sahara Desert and one in the Atlas Mountains. This journey was by far the best experience we had while in Morocco. Every aspect of this journey was excellent from pick up and drop off to desert accommodations, food, coffee and companionship with the staff. The highlight of all the highlights was our guide Ibrahim. I’m fairly sure he is why this experience was so excellent. He is a true ambassador for Morocco and the Berber people as well as a steady driver and friendly companion. He has a zest for life, love of country, and concern for his clients that makes your time w him truly unique and special. If you come to Morocco, I highly recommend leaving the cities and seeing the unique and lovely countryside. Morocco countryside is stunning, beautiful and unique. It is well worth the time and effort. Should you take my advice, then I can not recommend Sahara Desert Tours more highly. I’m deeply grateful for the experience they offered us and their warm, gracious hospitality."
* A traveler said: "This tour company is extremely kind and accommodating, and our tour guide (Mustafa) was knowledgeable and lovely. The tour is also worth it, just note that it is a lot of time in the car."
* A traveler said: "Trip was better than expected and the guides were simply amazing! Everything went extremely smooth and everyone involved constantly went above and beyond to make sure we were having a blast. Would very highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This is as best you will find in Fes. The usual hostage situation with the tannery store, buy a keychain so you can get home. It is no fault if the guides. Great to have this beautiful day. Safe for solo female travellers, too. Guide wasn't invasive as I've run into a lot here."
* A traveler said: "Ali is an amazing tour guide. He was very responsive and communicative leading up to my trip to Tangier and was timely with the transfers to and from the airport. I only had one day in Tangier and feel that I got a great sense of the city and culture. He was very knowledgeable and you can tell he is very well-respected among the locals in Tangier which was cool to see. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND experiencing Tangier with Ali Tangier Tours."
* A traveler said: "Said and his tour guide Mustafa were very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. We did the 1 day tour and it was a total VIP experience that included expedited entry/exit through customs (wait times can be long), camel rides, lunch, guided tour through the local spots and markets. I highly recommend this tour to anyone that is visiting Tangier for the first time!"
* A traveler said: "Omar made my travel to Chefchaouen unforgettable. Though you walk through all 7 gates, Omar will only make reservations for good if you mention your interest. Did I mention Omar's personality will brighten any gloomy day. IG: Iam_dez monae"
* A traveler said: "This is not the first time I book a trip from Viator. I am very lucky to have Mr Aissa Kalbi who was my guide and the driver as well to make my trip a memorable one. He is very experienced and knowledgable. The car provided was very comfortable for us too."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience this was. I got to see the many parts of Morocco that I would not normally see without the tour. I would like to spend more time there in this beautiful country."
* A traveler said: "If you travel over Moroccan old imperial cities, this is a perfect way to drive from Fez to Marrakech. On the way you can see a lot of interesting places and unforgettable desert's night lodging including camel ride.|For those who travel later from Marrakech to Casablanca I recommend to take a fast train 3h 20 min, 10."
* A traveler said: "A very good tour that touches on the highlights of Fez. Both driver and guide were excellent and accommodated all our requests. We recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The driver Mohammad was a good guide, let us stop for photos and talked with me through out the trip.. the men at the camp took good care of us and made sure it was a trip to remember.."
* A traveler said: "Tour was perfect from the moment we steped off the ferry... our local gude was there to greet us and show us all the beauty of Tangier. They went out of their way to find the best camel ride on the beach ....for my bucket list adventure.. Everyone was very professional & knowledgeable & friendly! Would use again without hesitation!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Region of Murcia