Top Northeast Scotland Historical Tours
19 results | All Northeast Scotland Tours
* A traveler said: "A huge thanks to our guide-driver Douglas. He was very knowledgable, professional and friendly. The tour was amazing, we were taken through history, current issues and of course whiskey 🥃 tradition. We loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, tour guide was very knowledgeable about Scotland history and culture. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, got to see Scottish countryside and drove over large parts of Scotland with a great guide Doug. Visited some distilleries as well and learnt about the whiskey manufacturing process. You don't need to drink to enjoy this scenic tour and the people carrier was large and comfortable with hand sanitizer and masks. I recommend."
* A traveler said: "Jacqueline was a wonderful guide. The tour was relaxing but very informative. The 'tastes' of Scotland provided were really wonderful..tasty & Scottish. Walked thru the Fraser castle w Jacqueline as the tour guide, saw beautiful Scottish country sides & villages.."
* A traveler said: "Malcolm is a great tour guide, very knowledgeable and easy going with a good sense of humour. He could think on his feet and adapt to our requirements. He was good at engaging my teenage boys - he brought Scots history alive by cannily focusing on the gruesome hangings, bloody battles, body snatching. He managed to keep the boys interested despite the tour lasting 5 hours. We saw 3 castles and the tour of Old Aberdeen was fascinating."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed Malcolm's knowledge and pleasant demeanor. Saw & heard a lot about St. Machar Cathedral, the campus of Univ. of Aberdeen, the promenade, the bridge built by Bruce, etc. Very enjoyable. Would definitely recommend Malcolm for any tour he could give you"
* A traveler said: "Paul was very informative, courteous, patient, and a safe driver, willing to answer all our questions. He recognized our needs to stay timely to see all sites. The tour was excellent! Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Aberdeen
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway