Top North West England Theaters
3 North West England Theaters | All North West England Tours
Experience an evening of Las Vegas style entertainment during a 2.5-hour performance in Blackpool. Reserve your spot in advance and enjoy a guaranteed table. Lead by your host Leye D Johns, the non-stop show includes singing, showgirls, comedy, and more. Food and drinks are available for purchase and attentive wait staff are always on hand for table service.
Celebrate the wonderful music of Sweden’s favorite pop 4-piece with this ABBA tribute concert ticket at Viva Blackpool in Blackpool. Rock along to hits like ‘Dancing Queen’, ‘Fernando’, and ‘Take a Chance on Me’ as tribute act Viva Voulez Vous bring your favorite ABBA hits to life on stage. Relive ABBA’s chart-topping career through this brand new show, with cutting-edge light and sound systems to lift your evening.
Visit one of Blackpool’s most popular midweek productions—"The Jersey Beats presents Oh What A Nite!" Pre-booking your ticket in advance means you’ll guarantee your spot, and won’t have to worry about tickets selling out. Listen to a variety of broad appeal classics, such as "Grease", "Beggin", and "My Eyes Adored You". The show is a fantastic combination of comedy, music, video, and Showgirl dancers.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Theaters in North West England?
The best Theaters in North West England according to Viator travelers are:
- Viva! The Vegas Cabaret Show starring Leye D Johns
- Viva Voulez-Vous! A celebration of the music of ABBA
- The Jersey Beats presents Oh What A Nite!
- Palm House (Sefton Park)
- Housesteads Roman Fort (Vercovicium)
- Radio City Tower (St. Johns Beacon)
- Famous Blacksmiths Shop
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre, Manchester
- Old Sarum
- Crocky Trail
- Manchester Cathedral
- Aintree Racecourse
- The Lowry
- Blackpool Tower Eye
- Northumberland National Park
- People's History Museum
- Penny Lane
- Middleham Castle
- Anfield Stadium
- Imperial War Museum North
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- John Rylands Library
- Chester Zoo
Things to do near North West England
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Blackpool
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in South East Ireland
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands