Top North Island Food & Drink
191 results | All North Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome time on the tour and what better way than to have the brains of the operation Jenny who was our tour guide. We enjoyed our time on the tour and would recommend it high to anyone who is looking at a great waiheke island wine tour experience."
* A traveler said: "Good overall show and dinner...was pretty late on the return ( 10PM ) but bus driver sang to us for fun!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely superb tour on this stunning island. Graham, our hospitable and knowledgable Guide, took us to three welcoming and picturesque wineries - Kennedy Point, Casita Miro and Obsidian. The three tastings were informative, entertaining and generous. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Carefree day. Phil knows the area inside out.Beautiful town & boutique vineyards. Gourmet cheese & aromatic wine tasting."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mia was very knowlegable regarding the food scene in Auckland and gave many recommendations. The establishments we visited were first class and the food delicious. We were able to try dishes that we would not have usually ordered. Highly recommended for all foodies."
* A traveler said: "Hi all, i would say the best two and half hours of my life of sailing ⛵️.. really enjoyed every min of that. The champagne 🍾 and the good time with travellers n crew member, it was whole lot of fun 🤩"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic set. Our tour guide was awesome. My kids really enjoyed aswell as ourselves. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "Great 3 stop tour! Kelly was a great host and very kind to fellow passengers that made him repeat information when they didn't listen the first time. The caves were other worldly! Biggest geyser in southern hemisphere. Hobbiton movie set was a great tour too! Well worth the price! Take a pillow to nap between stops."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely recommend this tour with great guide John. Perfect Tour for Nature and Wine Lovers! We spent a lovely day enjoying great views and wineries. Food was good too. Would do this tour anytime again."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! The glowworm cave was just spectacular and coupled with the history (both scientific & Maori) we learned from our guide, Moi, made it an unforgettable experience! We’ve recommended the tour to family and friends and will continue to do so."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great. Had a few laughs. We learnt something from every place she took us. Each place was totally different and well worth seeing. Would have this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Martin did an excellent job of explaining about the sights along the way as well as getting us oriented for our Hobbiton and Glow Worm cave tours. Would highly recomeythis tour and Martin as our guide."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed meeting Elle and accompanying her to several craft beer locations. She described each tasting beer and shared information about the brewery as well as general information about Auckland, which was helpful. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a very cheery and knowledgeable guide. Put us at our ease straight away. We know now that Auckland is a more interesting city than first impressions. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Do not miss this experience, well organised from the moment you are picked up till the drop off by Michael who informed us not only about the making of the movie but the countryside that surrounds the set."
* A traveler said: "Ross was an experienced and knowledgeable guide. We thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon and each of the venues we visited. We would highly recommend this tour for anyone."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Colleen was amazing! Always nice to have such a passionate foodie leading a tour. Different varieties of food were available. Nicely paced. Overall, it was very enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful and peaceful place especially with nice weather. Got to know more about birds. Friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the entire experience. Life long journey with the Hobbit. Was worth every penny we paid. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "The driver kept us entertained with many stories. It might have been useful to have him share more about the countryside. Some of the sharing was done and more depth would be enhanced the trive."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was magnificent and memorable from start to finish. Happily, exactly as advertised! The expertise and knowledge of the crew proved to be very interesting and informative along with their friendliness which was sincere and delightful. We would highly recommend to anyone and everyone who enjoys sailing and being on the water!"
* A traveler said: "Lance is the best storyteller. He shows passion for what he does. Recommend the tour and the location."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coast-to-Coast Walkway
- Staglands Wildlife Reserve
- Lake Rotokakahi (Green Lake)
- Auckland Domain
- Rotoroa Island
- Aratiatia Rapids
- North Head Historic Reserve (Maungauika)
- Craters of the Moon
- Pompallier Mission and Printery (Pompallier House)
- Wairakei Terraces and Thermal Health Spa
- City Gallery Wellington
- Polynesian Spa
- Blue Baths
- Velocity Valley
- Ohakune Old Coach Road (Old Coach Road Bike Trail)
- Taupo Museum
- Mt. Victoria Reserve (Takarunga)
- Te Mata Peak
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Rarotonga