Top North Island Dining Experiences
18 results | All North Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Good overall show and dinner...was pretty late on the return ( 10PM ) but bus driver sang to us for fun!"
* A traveler said: "Hi all, i would say the best two and half hours of my life of sailing ⛵️.. really enjoyed every min of that. The champagne 🍾 and the good time with travellers n crew member, it was whole lot of fun 🤩"
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous day with Phil from ZoZo tours. He is a very skilled driver who offers a great narrative of local history, cultures & information on the drive in a day packed with diverse activities & great experiences. Amazing lunch & dinner after wine cheese & chocolate stop overs! Thanks Phil - you’re awesome!"
* A traveler said: "I was incredibly lucky and had a one on one tour. We walked around Wellington, tried sooo much food and I'm still mind-blown about some things. It really was and still is one of the highlights of my north-island trip. We went from coffee to baked goods over snacks and lunch to sweats and treats and finished with some beer. It was an absolute dream and I hope to be able to come back one day."
* A traveler said: "Loved the small group tour. Much better than the large group ones. Our driver/guide was interesting and had tons of information to share with us the whole trip. The three Vineyards were very different, so it made it more interesting. The pottery factory was a nice change. The meal was great, so was the coffee stop."
* A traveler said: "John was a great tour guide! Very friendly and accomodating. Knows a lot of local information and pointed us to some amazing wineries. Would definitely recommend him and this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour! Covered a little of everything for everyone of us! The guide was so nice, it was a nice intimate group so it felt personal and more welcoming then a larger one. We didn't feel out of place because we didn't know a lot about wine. The lovely lady at the winery we visited was so friendly and nice explained things with out overwhelming us with wine facts/rules/terms etc. Didn't make my wife feel bad when she only had one sip at the end and screwed her face up (she isn't really a drinker and dosent lIke any wine) the lady was happy we all experienced and tried it. never made any of us feel bad for being mildly clueless (we usualy drunk what we drunk, never branching out, or knowing anything other then we like that one etc) Loved and learned so much at the olive oil farm. Omg talk about passionate! Enjoyed tasting and learning some things I will be taking home and use! Everyone met and spoken with on the tour were amazing! It was my favourite thing about wellington! Deffently recommend covers a little of everything for all."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with Jon. The food was incredible and from very diverse countries. We ended at a brew pub with good beer and wine. Jon is very personable and is very knowledgable about Wellington, New Zealand and Australia. He customized our tour to our tastes and even added some sightseeing. Great day, great guy. Highly recommend. Garth and Ginny from Delaware."
* A traveler said: "Our local guide was Jacquelyn, who is ½ Maori. There was little she didnt know about the native culture. We were fortunate that we had her to ourselves as there was no one else on the tour. She happened to be the current chairwoman of the local forest and bird society. She was most knowledgeable regarding the local flora and many seabirds. She met us at the pier and we began the hike up through the forest to the overlooking cliffs which offered a wonderful prospect of the harbor and ocean beyond. This tour is not for someone that is out of shape or has mobility problems. I wouldnt describe it as strenuous, but is a steady climb up the cliff with some fairly steep stairs cut into the hillside. The reward for the effort was lunch at a winery where you can picnic on the grounds with killer views that go on forever! Jacquelyns sunny can do disposition merely added to what was already a highlight of our stay in New Zealand. GREAT job Jacquelyn and thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kaituna River
- Rotorua Museum (Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa)
- Stonyridge Vineyard
- Pompallier Mission and Printery (Pompallier House)
- Mitai Maori Village
- Glenbrook Vintage Railway
- Motutapu Island
- Pukaha National Wildlife Centre
- Auckland Zoo
- Rangitoto Island
- Kaitoke Regional Park
- Coast-to-Coast Walkway
- Orakei Korako
- Staglands Wildlife Reserve
- Bay of Islands Cruise Port (Waitangi Wharf)
- Puketi Forest (Puketi Kauri Forest)
- Viaduct Harbour
- Old St. Paul's
- Tongariro River
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Rarotonga