Top North Iceland White Water Rafting
2 North Iceland White Water Rafting | All North Iceland Tours
Float over class 2 and 3 rapids in the West Glacial River on this guided rafting tour. After getting outfitted in the included wetsuits and helmets, enter the canyon on a raft with your onboard and experienced guide. Make your way down the river, enjoying views of the high canyon walls and unique geology.
Available from May 1
Splash through the Icelandic wilderness and enjoy family-friendly adventure on this 3.5-hour rafting trip on the West Glacial River from Hafgrímsstaðir. Climb into your drysuit at the rafting base in Hafgrímsstaðir. Then, travel onward by bus to the banks of the choppy but gentle West Glacial River. With your paddle in hand, hop aboard your raft and follow the current downstream. Navigate the course with your guide and enjoy breathtaking views over the rolling riverbanks. Finish your adventure with a cliff jump and a swim in the glacial waters.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in North Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North Iceland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- West Glacial River Rafting Tour from Varmahlíð, North Iceland
- Family Rafting Day Trip from Hafgrímsstaðir: Grade 2 White Water Rafting on the West Glacial River
Things to do near North Iceland
- Things to do in Akureyri
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Aberdeen
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Central Norway
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England