Top North Iceland Traditional Wellness
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All North Iceland Tours
If you've already been to the Blue Lagoon and natural hot springs, try a completely different spa experience. This tour from Akureyri takes you the Beer Spa in Bjórböðin where you can soak in a tub filled with beer, water, hops, and yeast. Not only is the experience unique, but it is also cleanses the skin.
In Iceland, the locals take their sauna sessions very seriously—but there are a few deviations from the traditional spa experience. On this tour, step into a beer bath in the countryside outside Akureyri and soak tired muscles in beer, hops, water, and yeast. With unlimited beer flowing freely from a tap outside your tub, relax with sweeping views over the Icelandic countryside.
Things to do near North Iceland
- Things to do in Akureyri
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Aberdeen
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Central Norway
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England