Top North Iceland Day Spas
Saved to wishlist!
2 North Iceland Day Spas | All North Iceland Tours
In Iceland, the locals take their sauna sessions very seriously—but there are a few deviations from the traditional spa experience. On this tour, step into a beer bath in the countryside outside Akureyri and soak tired muscles in beer, hops, water, and yeast. With unlimited beer flowing freely from a tap outside your tub, relax with sweeping views over the Icelandic countryside.
If you've already been to the Blue Lagoon and natural hot springs, try a completely different spa experience. This tour from Akureyri takes you the Beer Spa in Bjórböðin where you can soak in a tub filled with beer, water, hops, and yeast. Not only is the experience unique, but it is also cleanses the skin.
Things to do near North Iceland
- Things to do in Akureyri
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Aberdeen
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Central Norway
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England