Top North Holland Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
Up to $15
Up to $30
Up to $90
Museum Tickets & Passes
Arts & Design
Nature and Wildlife
2 results | All North Holland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Take a step back in time at the Museum of the 20th Century in Hoorn. With your admission ticket in hand, explore the exhibitions at your leisure, and hear the secrets of artefacts and trinkets dating from 1900 to 1980. See how your grandparents’ kitchen and living room might have looked, and discover once-new technologies like gramophones and televisions. An English audio-guide is available for your visit, free of charge.
Book this skip-the-line ticket in advance to enjoy guaranteed access to one of North Holland’s top attractions–the tulip farm in Venhuizen. Breeze past any on-the-day ticket lines straight into the plant lover’s paradise, and dedicate your time to skipping through the tulips, posing for Insta-worthy pictures, and learning more about the cultivation of the iconic Dutch flower.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Attractions & Museums in North Holland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North Holland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Alsace