Top North Carolina Segway Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All North Carolina Tours
Explore the "Paris of the South"—Asheville, North Carolina—on a Segway during this 2-hour guided tour. Traveling via Segway allows you to cover much more ground than you would on foot, which makes this a great comprehensive tour for first-time visitors. You'll get lessons on how to maneuver the 2-wheeled, self-balancing electric scooter before you depart; even beginners will feel safe and comfortable.
A Segway tour of Charlotte is fun, safe and informative! Follow your knowledgeable local guide as you glide through the upbeat Uptown neighborhood. Sights on this tour include the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, the Mint Museum, and the Gantt Center. Choose a 1.5-hour ride, or add an extra 30 minutes to see a couple of additional sights: two historic cemeteries and the stadium home of the Carolina Panthers.
Explore Charlotte aboard a 7-person golf cart, on this small-group tour of the area. With a local guide at the wheel, visit popular landmarks like the NASCAR Hall of Fame, the Discovery Place, the Mint Museum, the Imaginon and Levine Museum of the New South, and more. Visit all of Charlotte's historical sites, as well some of the more modern, popular areas in the city. The tour concludes at a local restaurant where you can sample a popular dish (included with your tour).
One of the most biodiverse spots in the nation, the Blue Ridge Parkway shouldn’t just be driven—it deserves to be seen on foot, with a naturalist leading the way. With your guide at the helm, you and your small group will hike to gorgeous waterfalls, up to panoramic mountain views, and through the technicolor meadows, hills, and valleys that make Asheville and the Pisgah National Forest so beloved.
Asheville pops out of the Blue Ridge Mountains, one of the most biodiverse spots on Earth. On this tour, simply meet up with your small group, take a short ride into Pisgah National Forest, and follow the way into the “Land of Waterfalls.” Your guide will provide hiking poles, rain gear, water, snacks, and plenty of knowledge to deepen your experience in this incredible slice of Mother Nature.
Sharpen your photography skills with a custom half-day photo tour from Asheville. Get picked up at your hotel and meet your guide for a private photography-focused tour. Personalize the itinerary according to your interests and set out for a trip into the Blue Ridge Mountains. Learn new techniques from a professional photographer and bring home stellar photographs.
Discover the spooky side of Asheville with this small-group nighttime walking tour. Meet your guide for a city stroll focused on Asheville's haunted and paranormally active locations. Hear stories about local history as you walk past landmarks including the Basilica of St. Lawrence, Battery Park Hotel, and Pack's Tavern. Choose between two different tour lengths depending on your needs and interests.
Take a spooky stroll through the streets of downtown Asheville on this ghost walking tour. Led by an expert local guide, learn about the area’s hair-raising tales and dark history, like the woman who haunts the Omni Grove Park Inn, the body entombed in the wall of the Basilica of St. Lawrence and much more. It's a fascinating, spine-tingling adventure.
Maximize time in Asheville with a guided walking tour focused on the city’s history, architecture, and culture. Meet your guide for a sightseeing tour including top landmarks like the Thomas Wolfe Memorial, Grove Arcade, and the Basilica of Saint Lawrence. Get to know the unique city of Asheville from the perspective of a local.
Asheville’s reputation as one of the top cities for brews in the Southeast is well-deserved, but the huge number of breweries to choose from can be intimidating for visitors. Discover which breweries are worth the hype on this Asheville brewery tour, which takes you to craft breweries with behind-the-scene access and ample pours at each. Unlike other Asheville brewery tours, this one is led by a certified cicerone, a recognized expert when it comes to beer.
Asheville is known for its fantastic views of the Appalachian mountains. On this half-day tour, take a scenic bike ride along Blue Ridge Parkway with easy aboard an electric bike. First, bike through quaint Asheville communities before ascending Patton Mountain, with ease. Take in the views before descending and grabbing a drink at a historic hotel.
Visit the Blue Ridge Mountains with your own private guide on this tour from Asheville. You'll visit the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway, go on a quick hike in the Pisgah National Forest, and see Mount Mitchell, the highest point east of the Mississippi. You'll also stop in the towns of Blowing Rock and Swannanoa before heading back to Asheville.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Segway Tours in North Carolina?
The best Segway Tours in North Carolina according to Viator travelers are:
What Segway Tours in North Carolina are taking additional safety precautions?
These North Carolina experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Segway Tours in North Carolina are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North Carolina may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art Tours & Tickets
- Blue Ridge Parkway Tours & Tickets
- Independence Square Tours & Tickets
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Carowinds Tours & Tickets
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Biltmore Estate Tours & Tickets
- US National Whitewater Center Tours & Tickets
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- River Arts District Tours & Tickets
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve Tours & Tickets
- The Andy Griffith Museum Tours & Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Railroad (GSMR) Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian Tours & Tickets
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture Tours & Tickets
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Oconaluftee Indian Village Tours & Tickets
- Levine Center for the Arts Tours & Tickets
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Outer Banks
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Indiana
- Things to do in Alabama
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets