* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "We were able to visit three small and very picturesque towns that we would not have otherwise been able to see. Our tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Samuel was a great guide. Highly recommended. Get to see villages in the countryside and learn the rich history."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a great way to see a couple of the coastal towns. Any picture you take is postcard worthy. It was only about an hour cruise, but just enough time to cruise and take in other sites and restaurants."
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "exceptional guide who spoke fluent english and french.he knew the history of point of interest and allotted amble time to visit the locations.Very cordial .Exceptional and compact tour.Able to visit all the points of interest and still save time.Highly recommended compact tour."
* A traveler said: "It was my first snorkling trip and it was amazing to meet the fish “in person” and see how they lived. I cannot wait to do it again. Everything was effectively planned by the organisers. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jairo, was outstanding: kind, knowledgeable and enjoyable. He knows a lot of interesting details about life in Monaco."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the half day tour immensely. It was great to be in a minibus with 7 people including the tour guide rather than on a coach. Eze Village was stunning. Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "The scenery was beautiful, the expo was very well curated and the café is so charming. A must go to everyone who love art"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide to the village of EZ and Monaco was exceptional he made the tour both interesting and informative and was very kind when helping my friend along the route the view points he showed us were truly breath taking"
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "Andreas showed us a wonderful day! Beautiful sights snd plenty of time to shop and enjoy. Stops were all amazing"
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. Our guides were wonderful. Incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, kind, and funny. Each of the wineries were unique and beautiful and the wines were delicious. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Peter was an incredible tour guide. We learned so much about French Wine on our tour and visited 3 very unique and beautiful wineries. Would highly recommend this to anyone considering it!"
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Roff and his knowledge of the history, and knowledge of back roads, we had a fabulous tour! Be ready to climb when you go to Eze, and the Monaco mega yachts and sports cars made the tour most interesting. A perfect half day tour!"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous experience. Expertly guided in a chic space. Had a great time with all of the scents and am really happy with my perfume."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. Knowledgeable, considerate and accommodating. Visited two alpine villages, lake and Gorge. Wish We could have seen the lavender fields, but these were out of season. Overall a great time."
* A traveler said: "Love this tour. It's my third time taking it. Our driver Antonio was wonderful. If you have an opportunity to take this tour, I highly recommend it. The leather goods alone make it worthwhile and who can resist lunch in Italy?"
* A traveler said: "Such a fantastic and memorable private tour through Provence’s wine country with Jacques. The history of the vineyards, tastings, views of the countryside, and tucked away restaurants-Bruno’s made the day so very special. Jacques was the perfect, most entertaining guide we could have asked for!! We can’t wait to come back!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- French Riviera Cannes to Monte-Carlo Discovery Small Group Day Trip from Nice
- Provence Countryside Small Group Day Trip with Grasse Perfumery Visit from Nice
- French Riviera in One Day
- From Nice: Cruise and Snorkeling Tour in French Riviera Villefranche
- Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, la Turbie Full-Day from Nice Small-Group Tour
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Quai Lunel
- St. Paul de Vence
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- Villa Kerylos
- Hotel Negresco
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Quai des États-Unis
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Chateau de Cremat
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Nice Old Town (Vieux Nice)
- Promenade des Anglais
- Cours Saleya Flower Market (Marché aux Fleurs Cours Saleya)
- Matisse Museum (Musée Matisse)
- Cimiez Monastery (Monastere de Cimiez)
- Castle Hill (Colline du Château)
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence