Top Nice Tickets & Passes
19 results | All Nice Tours
* A traveler said: "This boat trip was great to see the coast from the water. Beautiful views, great captain and amazing memories. Make sure to bring your goggles or snorkels. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Roff and his knowledge of the history, and knowledge of back roads, we had a fabulous tour! Be ready to climb when you go to Eze, and the Monaco mega yachts and sports cars made the tour most interesting. A perfect half day tour!"
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was amazing! She was very personable and knowledgeable. We learned a lot about Nice from her. When a member of our tour’s bike didn’t seem to work, she traded bikes with her. Beautiful views of a beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. I learned so much about the different grapes and combinations that make up the wines from this region. Very personalized and intimate. Comfortable small group made it very intimate. Made new friends as we all shared a lot of tastings and a fantastic lunch. The guide really knew his stuff and the tour is worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "exceptional guide who spoke fluent english and french.he knew the history of point of interest and allotted amble time to visit the locations.Very cordial .Exceptional and compact tour.Able to visit all the points of interest and still save time.Highly recommended compact tour."
* A traveler said: "If you’re in the Nice area for a few days and have a chance to take a day tour - definitely do this one! Well worth it and you see so many things. Highly recommend adding the boat tour so you see St. Tropez from another view. Trust me, it’s gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Joe was a great guy, flexible to your demands and shows all the places around Nice that you need to see and know about. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Hotel pick up was right on time and our tour guide was excellent, friendly and well informed. A very nice small group tour and a good way to see these sights plus stops for photos overlooking Nice and at Mt Boron."
* A traveler said: "Excellent opportunity to explore the night life in Nice, and they will show you how to party indeed. Also an opportunity to meet other international travellers and local people."
* A traveler said: "The scenery was beautiful, the expo was very well curated and the café is so charming. A must go to everyone who love art"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- Chateau de Cremat
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Quai des États-Unis
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- Villa Kerylos
- Hotel Negresco
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Place Garibaldi
- St. Paul de Vence
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence