Top Nice Art & Culture
203 results | All Nice Tours
* A traveler said: "We were able to visit three small and very picturesque towns that we would not have otherwise been able to see. Our tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "exceptional guide who spoke fluent english and french.he knew the history of point of interest and allotted amble time to visit the locations.Very cordial .Exceptional and compact tour.Able to visit all the points of interest and still save time.Highly recommended compact tour."
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "If you’re in the Nice area for a few days and have a chance to take a day tour - definitely do this one! Well worth it and you see so many things. Highly recommend adding the boat tour so you see St. Tropez from another view. Trust me, it’s gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Roff and his knowledge of the history, and knowledge of back roads, we had a fabulous tour! Be ready to climb when you go to Eze, and the Monaco mega yachts and sports cars made the tour most interesting. A perfect half day tour!"
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Peter was an incredible tour guide. We learned so much about French Wine on our tour and visited 3 very unique and beautiful wineries. Would highly recommend this to anyone considering it!"
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "Samuel was a great guide. Highly recommended. Get to see villages in the countryside and learn the rich history."
* A traveler said: "This trip was perfect in every way!! Picked up promptly at hotel, tour guide was delightful, knowledgable and amazing. The trip itself was a perfect way to see this area. The timing was great and we saw and experienced what we wanted to and saw things that made us want to go back when we had enough time. Perfection!"
* A traveler said: "Hotel pick up was right on time and our tour guide was excellent, friendly and well informed. A very nice small group tour and a good way to see these sights plus stops for photos overlooking Nice and at Mt Boron."
* A traveler said: "Chris is a great guide, very knowledgeable, easy going and makes you feel welcomed. Definitely recommend doing this walking tour"
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. Our guides were wonderful. Incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, kind, and funny. Each of the wineries were unique and beautiful and the wines were delicious. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very warm and funny! It made the tour extra interesting also with his local information about history and artists etc"
* A traveler said: "A kind, patient and professional tour guide. It was a good experience to Segway, it was my first time and its super cool and easy.Interesting history of this relaxing town"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "Loved the variety of places we visited from coastal Cannes, the perfumery at Grasse (great place to buy gifts!) and the lovely 3 villages in the mini-alps. Beautiful! Also grateful the company didn’t cancel the tour despite there only being 2 of us. Justin our driver passed on a lot of great information."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a great way to see a couple of the coastal towns. Any picture you take is postcard worthy. It was only about an hour cruise, but just enough time to cruise and take in other sites and restaurants."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was engaging and informative, exactly like his name Perfait (not sure about the spelling). The medieval towns were amazing and the views were spectacular. The tour of the perfume factory was fun and a wonderful opportunity to learn more about how perfume is made."
* A traveler said: "Friendly and helpful advice all of the trip. Great half day out. Pick up and drop off from your hotel or villa."
* A traveler said: "We took the tour on Aug. 19th. We had a very good experience. Our guide/driver is very friendly and gave us a lot of useful information"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence