Top Niagara Falls Sightseeing Tours
28 results | All Niagara Falls Tours
* A traveler said: "We really liked the driver and he was so much funny we really liked the tour I hope at her people try it"
* A traveler said: "Being very close to the falls and filling the exhilaration of wind and mist. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the power of the falls Our guide Barbara was amazing Having grown up locally she was a treasure trove of i formation"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Was on my bucket list,glad I got a chance to experience it. Tour guide was very helpful and informative."
* A traveler said: "Picture taking conversation on the bus The driver is very knowledgeable of the city. Winners great , fun time"
* A traveler said: "Muhammad was punctual, up beat and entertaining. He was very well versed on all the Niagara Falls facts. We would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Saied was an outstanding tour guide, very informative, fun and relaxed. The tour was very good and the highlight was the Maid of the Mist. Tour guides like Saied are why we continue to book with Viator"
* A traveler said: "This tour was the highlight of our trip! Peter, our guide, was so informative and told us so many bits of information we’d have never known. And with a smile! If you’re on the fence about this tour DO IT!!"
* A traveler said: "It's was truly amazing. Our tour guy was Knowledgeable of the Tour Area. Ability to Communicate Effectively, even though he had an accent."
* A traveler said: "Dana was an amazing tour guide, she literally went above and beyond for everyone in the group. She was patient and very knowledgeable and enjoys her job. She has positive energy and was very pleasant to be around. The whole experience was incredible!!!!! We’d definitely recommend this package to anyone that haven’t already experienced Niagara Falls up close and personal. We came for our anniversary and we will never forget this trip."
* A traveler said: "The Best of Both Niagara Falls American/Canadian Tour is well worth the money. Being a first time visitor to the area, it was important that we see as much as we could on the day we were there. Viator helped us make the most of our time. The Maid of the Mist boat ride was the highlight!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Peter, aka the "Canadian" was great!! He gave us a lot of information on the history of Niagara Falls, made us laugh more than a few times, and was very friendly... I so recommend him and this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide (Dale) was awesome. Really had a great experience. Would recommend to people wondering if it's worth a trip well worth it"
* A traveler said: "What a fun excursion !! Jimmy and Gil were very kind, respectful and full of fun facts about Niagra Falls !! Would highly recommend this tour if you are visiting !!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Billy He was very kind, funny and professional. The landscapes are beautiful. He made our experience enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative. He also provided water and snacks. We were able to view all the falls within an hour. Please bring comfortable shoes as it is a bit of a walk, but way worth it."
* A traveler said: "Billy was quite knowledgeable and very friendly. Enjoyed the tour. He told us unique stories relative to the Falls and also other sights to see close by."
* A traveler said: "Jim our guide was a hometown guy full of information & little known facts told with a humorous twist! He's also got all the secrets necessary to make your visit smooth & easy."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Doug, was great. Gave us lots of interesting facts about the area and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Kelly gave us a fabulous tour of the Falls. It was a nice educational stroll through the state park and offered close up views of all the Falls."
* A traveler said: "Best decision we could’ve made was to book this wine tour. My now husband and I were picked up by Bernie. I gave a little bit of insight of what types of wines we liked prior and they planned the rest. He was knowledgeable about the history of the area. He walked us into each winery and gave us little tidbits about each one. He took pictures of us throughout the day. It was such an amazing day! Only regret was not getting a pic w/Bernie :). Def book your next trip with wheelz/Viator! It was perfect."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Ontario