Top Niagara Falls & Around Food Tours
57 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "Very excited about knowing more about the winery company in Ontario. Nice experience, nice taste of wine and the places are incredible. Everything was Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish the process was a breeze. What a wonderful time! Elaine was exceptional! And the wine was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "It was fun, well organized. Bus came on time. Perridiso Estate winery was the best Jerry was great !!!"
* A traveler said: "Danica was very nice and knowledgeable about ice-wine! She shared personal experiences that transported us and helped with the overall ambiance. The property was breathtaking!"
* A traveler said: "10/10 wine tour. Couldn’t recommend it enough. The guide tour Matt was great! It’s well worth it , cycling and wining especially on a sunny day."
* A traveler said: "Great hostess on our jetboat and captain. Thrilling ride through the rapids and getting soaked in the process was lots of fun !"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. The operator was very attentive to our requests & was very flexible. Provided a very intimate & personalized experience. The slight additional cost was well worth it. Knowledgeable on the area & wineries. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Yannick was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly! Great experience and awesome wine! The tour started right on time."
* A traveler said: "We had perfect weather, great company and a beautiful ride. Thanks Dave, Nicole, Dani, Alexandra and Rachael!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great afternoon, tour guide was lovely. They have alot of focus on keeping safe and healthy. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! The building is beautiful just like the old buildings in Italy! All the staff was very friendly and helpful. Also the indoor wine tasting was quiet in a semi-private room off the front entrance with stunning architecture and history. I highly recommend the peacewine that they offer it’s unique and the peaches are homegrown. We will definitely be coming back!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent small group tour, First class guide who took us to some real gems and catered for our needs, slipping in a stop off at a brewery for good measure once she knew that was also of interest, great value a good way to spend the day."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing time! Our guide Karen was great. So friendly and knowledgeable! We met incredible people in our group and made new friends! Worth every penny spent!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience thanks to Melissa and her being a fabulous tour guide She took tons of pics for us and offered to stop anywhere we wanted and provided fantastic service"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Johnny was fantastic and we were upgraded from the English cab to a vintage Rolls Royce. We toured 5 small wineries and had a delicious lunch in Niagara Falls with a scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway. A great way to spend a beautiful day mostly outdoors!"
* A traveler said: "Our group of 4 enjoyed each wine we sampled and the charcuterie board was an extra bonus that we were not expecting. We have already told all our friends to check out this place the next time they go to Niagara Falls. Thank you for the experience of tasting fine wines"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
- Jackson-Triggs Winery
- Brock's Monument
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls
- Safari Niagara
- Peller Estates Winery
- Floral Clock
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Queen Victoria Park
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- White Water Walk
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory
- Reif Estate Winery
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre
- Kurtz Orchards
- Clifton Hill
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania