Queen Victoria Park
Signs posted throughout Queen Victoria Park help visitors identify the flora growing, and benches and groomed pathways allow for an easy meander through the flowers. Many Niagara Falls tours, including those from the American side of Niagara Falls and full-day trips from Toronto, stop at Queen Victoria Park. A helicopter tour is a neat way to get a look at the park’s artistic landscape architecture from above.
Things to Know Before You Go
Nature lovers, gardeners, and those looking for a break from the tourist hustle will love a visit to Queen Victoria Park.
The open spaces are ideal for letting your kids run around.
The park is public and free to visit.
Queen Victoria Park has groomed trails and is fully accessible to wheelchairs and strollers.
How to Get There
Queen Victoria Park is located off the Niagara Parkway on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, not far from the Skylon Tower and Table Rock Welcome Centre, which are also popular stops for tours of the area. Paid parking is available across the street from Table Rock.
When to Get There
Queen Victoria Park is open year-round; hours vary seasonally. Summer (particularly July and August) is the busiest and most popular time at Niagara Falls. To avoid crowds, early morning and after 5pm are the best times to visit. In spring and fall the gardens are beautiful and less crowded. Winter brings light displays and ice-covered tree branches, but make sure you dress for the cold.
A Four-Season Attraction
At Queen Victoria Park, each season offers something new and another reason to visit. In spring, 500,000 daffodils bloom and dazzle with their yellow petals. Summer is prime time with a mix of roses, peonies, and assorted perennials. Autumn showcases leafy kale and stately chrysanthemums, while winter offers a whole new experience of branches encased in ice from the mist from the falls.
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Skylon Tower
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Cave of the Winds
- Great Canadian Midway
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Clifton Hill
- Niagara SkyWheel
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- Table Rock Welcome Centre
- Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Two Days in Niagara Falls
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Niagara Falls in Summer
- How to Spend 2 Days on the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 3 Days at Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls After Dark: Light Shows and Fireworks
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Things to Do at Niagara Falls This Summer