Hon Mieu Island
Around a half-hour boat ride from Cau Da Port in Nha Trang lies little Hon Mieu Island (Hòn Miễu in Vietnamese). Much of the island won’t be of particular interest to the average tourist, although there are a few pleasant beaches plus a sprinkling of seafood restaurants close to where the ferries come in.
The main attraction on Hon Mieu however is the Tri Nguyen Aquarium, a unique boat-shaped building that, along with its surrounding waters, houses a large variety of fish and other marine life, including giant shrimp, sharks, and turtles. Visitors can even climb to the ‘top deck’ to check out the views.
Tours and tickets to Experience Hon Mieu Island
What are Hon Mieu Island hours of operation?
Should I book Hon Mieu Island tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hon Mieu Island 2021?
What's the best way to experience Hon Mieu Island?
- Shared Tour Nha Trang Island Hopping By SpeedBoat Plus Diving
- Speedboat Tour Nha Trang
- Island Hopping Plus Sea Walking Nha Trang
- Shared Tour Island Hopping By SpeedBoat
Things to do near Nha Trang
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast