2 Newcastle Cultural Tours
Take a deeper dive into the history and culture of Newcastle than you could alone on this small-group walking tour. Stroll the wartime- and convict-era sites of Newcastle East; explore the creative hubs of modern Newcastle; meet community leaders and more—all as your guide recounts stories and facts you’d likely never hear otherwise. Enjoy beach views and a café stop for coffee or ice cream along the way.
Private and Luxury
Discover the dark side of Newcastle’s past—one that most visitors never experience—on this walking tour. With a guide to show you the city’s spookiest sights, uncover tales of true crimes that you might never hear otherwise. Hear about the Tomahawk Murderer, view locations such as the Convict Lumberyard and Old Jail; and absorb the creepy atmosphere as your guide reveals stories of killings, hauntings, fraud, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Newcastle are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Newcastle
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Surfers Paradise
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania