Top Newcastle Active & Outdoor Classes
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Newcastle Tours
Combine two blissful experiences, yoga and wine, in this experience in Newcastle. In this group activity, you’ll be treated to an hour of hatha yoga to get you all relaxed. After comes the indulgence, where you can sip wine and nibble on a cheese and fruit platter. It is a lovely way to treat yourself and combine two experiences.
Find your passion for surfing with other like-minded women during this awesome four week learn to surf program designed by women, for women. With 1 x 90 min lesson a week over four weeks our unique program ensures you really do learn to surf. Run in small groups so you get the most out of each lesson, you'll meet like minded women in your area and be coached by some of the best female surf coaches in the country. No matter your surf level, body type or capability we have clinics for every woman who wants to give it a go. So start your surfing journey today!
Play real golf on courses from around the world, you simply hit a regular golf ball into the large screen on which a hi-tech video projector displays the high resolution image of the selected course. The picture changes automatically depending on the length and position of your shot. Once the ball has hit the screen, a simulated ball flight takes over showing exactly where your ball flies through a sophisticated ball-flight measurement system as you play shot after shot. It's just like playing real golf but indoors! Private golf lessons are available from a qualified golf instructor within the airconditioned and licensed venue.
We offer the only female private surf classes in the area. You will get personal approach and improve your surfing way faster than in open classes.
Under this unique program run in small groups, you'll get the most out of each lesson, meet like minded women in your area and be coached by some of the best female surf coaches in the business at various beaches across the Newcastle area, depending on the surf conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Active & Outdoor Classes in Newcastle?
The best Active & Outdoor Classes in Newcastle according to Viator travelers are:
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Newcastle are taking additional safety precautions?
These Newcastle experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Newcastle are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Newcastle may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Classes & Workshops
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Golf Classes
- Sports Lessons
- Surfing Lessons
- Yoga Classes
- Wellness Classes
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Unique Experiences
- Art & Culture
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets