Top New York Nature and Wildlife Tours
119 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great! Just wished we would have gone on a longer one but we were in a bit of a rush. Take your time!"
* A traveler said: "Michael was great! Very knowledgeable about the park from the architecture, landscaping, monuments, and other features. We managed to cover a big chunk of the park in a couple of hours. Definitely kept me engaged the entire time and made sure to snap plenty of pictures for me."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so nice.. this was my first time and the experience was awesome. Everyone smiled and treated us so nice. Shout out to Jackie. I’m definitely going to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "Weather was great! The ambience was amazing! The time allotted for the cruise was perfect and seeing my hometown New York City from the Hudson River was so Beautiful!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful building and view from, what seems like, the top of the world!! The staff were so kind and the view was amazing! A side surprise was the unveiling of the view at the top of the elevator...wow! Can't wait to visit again!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time. Would definitely recommend for a first time visit to NYC. Very organized. Comfortable bus. Jerry was a very informative tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was full of great information. It was the BEST experience we had in NYC! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Heights! Chuck was friendly, knowledgeable and funny. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "So very well done and a wonderful tribute to the lost and those left behind. Words can’t describe it. Thank you 🙏"
* A traveler said: "Showing my granddaughter NYC, the easy access with the CityPass made this trip very easy! I highly recommend the CityPass!"
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about 19th century NYC. It was a very memorable experience inside the church and seeing the catacombs."
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "I love that we were able to stop for photos and our driver took some for us. Our driver was funny and knowledgeable about Central Park. It was such a good way to see all of Central Park and a very good date to experience with my man!"
* A traveler said: "It was great! The entire experience was efficient and professional. The flight was quick yet comprehensive in seeing both midtown and downtown Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. The pilot was very friendly and pointed out both the major and other interesting landmarks. She was extremely personable. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Luis was one of the best guides we have ever had..personalable knowledgeable as well as extremely accommodating. I would highly recommend his tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "The ambiance and food were amazing! The staff was very friendly, and the service was up to par. Love how they capture our photos. Bought a photo there to remember the night! I definitely recommend anyone who never been to New York and never seen the city from the water should experience the bateaux dinner cruise!"
* A traveler said: "This is our third time on the beast. We always LOVE it and will be back!!! So fun!!! The music was so good and the boat feels safe but super fun!!"
* A traveler said: "The commentor was great, he provided history that I was not aware of and seeing the statue of liberty was priceless."
* A traveler said: "Plan out ahead of time so you can enjoy as many attractions as possible. Empire State building was the easiest. Have to Start at M&M. Need to start early if u want to hop on and off cause bus only comes by once per hour. Top view is the best, might need a light jacket. Wonderful experience, very informative and friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "It was truly a wonderful experience. To the point where my mom cried with joy. This is very memorable and I would reccomend Brian as a great tour guide. He keeps everyone needs in mind and makes sure everyone has a great time."
* A traveler said: "It was very nice. The sites were great. The tour guide (Moe) was also great. He went out of his way to make sure everyone had a good time. He was knowledgeable about the sites and he didn’t rush us."
* A traveler said: "Exelent experience. Great time with my family. I would recommend to everybody to visit the Bronx zoo."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cayuga Lake
- Whitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney)
- Gershwin Theatre
- Daily News Building
- New York Penn Station
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Stephen Sondheim Theatre
- Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Grand Central Station
- National Comedy Center
- Bronx Little Italy
- Corning Museum of Glass
- Music Box Theatre
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
- Manhattan Bridge
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee