Formerly known as the World Financial Center, the office complex known as Brookfield Place was renovated after 9/11 and has been the home of numerous financial companies like Merrill Lynch and American Express.
Today, this incredible architectural masterpiece that overlooks the Hudson River, is a destination for art-lovers, shoppers and foodies, thanks to a wide variety of boutiques, high-end stores, art installations and top-tier restaurants. Visitors can relax on park benches near the waterfront, enjoy strong drinks at one of the lively watering holes, or shop for unique items at some of the nearby retailers.
Tours and tickets to Experience Brookfield Place
What are Brookfield Place hours of operation?
Should I book Brookfield Place tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Brookfield Place 2021?
What's the best way to experience Brookfield Place?
- New York Helicopter Tour: Ultimate Manhattan Sightseeing
- New York Helicopter Tour: Manhattan Highlights
- 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero Walking Tour with Optional 9/11 Museum
- New York City Shearwater Daytime Statue Sail
Things to do near New York
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Connecticut
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Ohio