1 New York City Breakfast Cruises
Savor the traditional New York City brunch with a serious twist on this Big Apple champagne sailing cruise. Tuck into a full buffet, complete with coffee, tea and Prosecco. Enjoy homemade muffins, breads and bagels, plus meats, cheese and more. Relax on board as you make your way through the placid waters surrounding the city and take in epic skylines as you enjoy brunch. This cruise is capped at 40 people, which ensures there's plenty of room on deck. Beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks are available for purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in New York City are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Jersey City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut