Shop by Category
We’re committed to helping you feel confident as you get back out there. Check out our flexible cancellation policies and learn what steps operators are taking to keep you safe. As conditions evolve, check local regulations for the latest information.
Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July in New York City
- Head out on an evening cruise to watch the Macy's 4th of July fireworks from the water.
- Enjoy a barbecue party on a terrace with views of Times Square.
- Go picnicking at East River State Park or Prospect Park in Brooklyn or Central Park in Manhattan.
- Visit Coney Island for old-fashioned activities including a hot dog-eating contest and amusement park rides, plus the beach.
- Find a spot along the waterfront of the East River or Hudson River to watch the fireworks display on shore (depending on the event's location each year).
- Take a historical walking tour to learn about NYC's patriotic past.