Things to Do in New York City This Spring
Spring in New York City is the ideal time to get out and about and explore, with colorful flowers blooming across city parks and gardens and warmer temperatures promising plenty of fresh-air fun. If you’re planning a trip to NYC this spring, here are a few must-dos.
Hop on the saddle for a bike tour of Central Park.
View blossoming spring blooms at the New York Botanical Garden.
See the Manhattan skyline on a sightseeing cruise.
Visit the open-air observation deck of the Empire State Building.
Check off highlights such as the National September 11 Memorial, the American Museum of Natural History, and One World Trade Center with a multi-attraction sightseeing pass.
Treat your taste buds to a gourmet food tour.
View must-see attractions from the top deck of a hop-on hop-off tour bus.
Ride the ferry to two legendary landmarks: Liberty and Ellis islands.
Embark on a day trip to Washington DC or an overnight tour to Niagara Falls.
9 Tours and Activities
- Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July in New York City
- New York City Walking Tours for Foodies
- New York City for Foodies
- How to Find the Best Pizza in New York City
- Ice Skating in New York City
- Ways to Celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve in New York City
- Things to Do in New York City This Winter
- Things to Do in New York City This Spring