Trinity Church Wall Street
While it’s surrounded by gleaming high-rises, Trinity Church Wall Street is one of the oldest churches in the country and a Manhattan historical highlight. The building that stands today dates to 1846, though its origins stretch back to 1698. The church is renowned for its architecture and for being the final resting place of Alexander Hamilton.
Tours and tickets to Experience Trinity Church Wall Street
Should I book Trinity Church Wall Street tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Trinity Church Wall Street 2021?
What's the best way to experience Trinity Church Wall Street?
- New York in One Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Statue of Liberty Monument, 9/11 Memorial and Wall Street Tour
- Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour plus One World Observatory Ticket
- Wall Street Insider Tour with a Finance Professional
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut