Staten Island Ferry
The distinctive orange Staten Island Ferry passing through New York Harbor has been a familiar sight to New Yorkers since 1905, when the fleet first began carrying commuters between Staten Island and Manhattan. In recent years the free ferry has gained traction with tourists, who crowd the decks to admire front-row views of New York City’s dazzling skyline, the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, and the Statue of Liberty.
Tours and tickets to Experience Staten Island Ferry
What are Staten Island Ferry hours of operation?
Should I book Staten Island Ferry tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Staten Island Ferry 2021?
What's the best way to experience Staten Island Ferry?
- Lower Manhattan walking tour
- Private Super Tour of NYC: Heroes, Comics and More!
- Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour plus One World Observatory Ticket
- New York "Must See" Small-Group Half-Day Tour
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut