Longacre Theatre Tours
As one of Broadway's turn-of-the-century stages, the Longacre Theatre is a house with stories to tell. From its staging of Tony award–winning Medea to performances by Broadway stalwarts such as Ethel Barrymore and Kathleen Turner, the Longacre is truly a piece of Theater District history that is well worth a visit for theater aficionados.
Address: 220 W 48th St, New York City, New York 10036, USA
2 Tours and Activities to Experience Longacre Theatre
This is a fun and informative self guided audio tour through the Broadway theatre district with lots of history and interesting stories. Find out about some of the most seminal theatres in Broadway history, and the plays that became hits around the world. Discover the hidden history and lesser known figures of the Broadway theatre scene, all while taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling metropolis of New York City.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What's the best way to experience Longacre Theatre?
The best ways to experience Longacre Theatre are:
- Broadway Theatre Tour: an audio tour of the theatre world's most iconic district
- Diana: A True Musical Story on Broadway
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Jersey City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut