LaGuardia Airport (LGA) Tours
Read MoreShow Less
One of three main airports in the New York City area (the others being Newark and JFK), LaGuardia Airport, or LGA, is frequented by a number of travelers to New York. It’s the smallest of the three airports and is mainly domestic, with hubs for Delta and American airlines. With the exception of flights to Canada, this is not an international airport. LGA has four terminals: A, B, C, and D.
NYC traffic is constantly snarled, so avoid the hassle of navigating your own way to and from the airport by booking an airport transfer. Shared transfers by van offer pickup and drop-off at Manhattan hotels, while private transfers by sedan or SUV provide a personal and flexible experience with Brooklyn service options. It’s also possible to book a skip-the-line airport transfer to avoid having to wait at the curb for your ride. If you’re feeling VIP, take a helicopter transfer to Lower Manhattan.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Terminals A and D are home to Delta Air Lines, while terminal B houses airlines such as Southwest, United, Air Canada, JetBlue, Spirit, Alaska, and American. Terminal C includes Delta and American airlines.
- To reach the rental car facility, catch your agency’s shuttle at Terminal A.
How to Get There
LGA Airport is located in northern Queens, about 10 miles (16 kilometers) from Midtown Manhattan and 10 miles (16 kilometers) from Brooklyn Heights. Book an airport transfer to easily move to and from areas of New York City such as Manhattan and the Bronx. There is no subway or train connection. Ride-sharing vehicles operate at LaGuardia with special instructions, so pay attention to the directions on your app.
Address: Queens, New York 11371, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
No results found!
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut